Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? -- Sunn O)))

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? -- That is seriously dependent on terrain and climate variables.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? -- No, but it looks way interesting. I'm legitimately fascinated by the concept of it. Found out about it a couple years ago while high lol. I've even come up with a theory of my own about it, basing it off what I've heard.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? -- Nope. Fuck the living.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? -- Guadalupe. Below is a picture of the nicest part of Guadalupe.

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? -- I like Emily.

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? -- Enough

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? -- Native Americans. It's an Arizona thing.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? -- The Faceless, Flogging Molly close second.

Do you like this song? Listen to it... -- Not as much as the previous one you posted.
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

So if she was black, hot as fuck, and was awesome, you wouldn't date her? Fuck. I don't even know what to say... You should check yo self fool.

she'd have to be bangin
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? I just want to see At the Gates

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? 90 seconds, getting better.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Naw.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Yes I'm dead, why not help someone out.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib?10-15 blocks is Kensington

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? I had a dream I had a baby named Holly so Holly.

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Hell naw. Help?

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Not at all, if I liked someone, i like them for them. Race doesn't matter. It's 2012 and niggas still bein fukkin racist. Just off yourself please.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Full Of Hell

Do you like this song? Listen to it...

http://youtu.be/5NGOVCd7hqE

Sunn O)))

Who dat?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Um, I'm just gonna take this as an opportunity to name bands I want to see live so Electric Wizard, King Diamond, and Bison B.C.

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? I don't know but it's not an impressive number

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Nope.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Yes

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's not too far away from campus

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Holly

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Haven't tried

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? No.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Fleet Foxes

Do you like this song? Listen to it... It was decent. I liked it a lot more before the vocals came in than after.
    Alex said:
    Yo this shit is off the chain!!!!! I'm bout to DL their shit right now.
    Yo slap seeing EW would kill \m/
    lolwut
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    shave that bush, slap.
    Alex said:

lolwut

Dude I swear I never heard this band. They rule! At least that song does!
    I posted it as a joke because they appeal to such a small audience, but hey! Awesome. I love them too. They play the tristate area all the time. I'm surprised you've never heard of them.
    Never. In fact I thought it was some kind of joke till I googled it. I dig crazy experimental, mixtures of genres! Shits dope!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    <3
    fuck I'm bitchmade
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Whoever, and I wouldn't go see Hatebreed anyway.

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? Depends on how fast I'm running.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? No.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? No.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Detroit, a couple miles down Woodward.

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Neither.

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Define "properly".

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Nope.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Finntroll.

Do you like this song? I didn't listen to it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Rammstein bitch
    How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? Not long. Like under 5 minutes
    Ever done DMT? What's it like? No
    Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? No
    What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Steubenville, OH
    Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Holly
    Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? I don't have balls but yes
    Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? No
    Favorite band that starts with the letter F? I don't have a favorite but Fear Factory
    Do you like this song? Not really
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

If you could go to a show with me, what band would it be? Pink Floyd (Rogers and Gilmour)
    How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? 8 miles
    Ever done DMT? What's it like? No.
    Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? No. I want to help, but I also want them to try and save me.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Inner Loop Rochester?
    Prettier name? Holly or Emily? I like Emily
    Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Do all the time.
    Is there any race you wouldn't bang? No
    Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Can I go with Floyd? If no, maybe Fear Factory.
    Do you like this song? Listen to it...I didnt hate it. Nice breakdowns.