Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

dad's name? Hector

If that were my dad's name I'd say to him "This is your last chance to look at me Hector" every single day in my best Gus Fring imitation.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Well he doesn't go by that name. He goes by his middle name because when he was young his grandma couldn't pronounce Hector, because she's native Mexican and I guess that's hard to pronounce for whatever language she spoke.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    gayest band of all time? Black Veil Brides is one of them
    band with a stupid name that you love? Old Man's Child, Meshuggah
    favorite album cover? King Diamond - Abigail
    favorite cover song? Eleanor Rigby by Pain
    favorite board game? It used to be Splat! and Candy Land. I guess I'll keep those two
    lucky number? 13
    dad's name? Jerome but everyone calls him Jerry
    mom's name? Rhonda
    favorite pet? Don't have a favorite but I really want a sugar glider
    most offensive thing you can think of? Satan is God
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Alex said:

favorite cover song? -- I still, to this day, think that Manson's cover of Sweet Dreams is better than the original.

[-( [-( [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

new q'z

gayest band of all time? The Village People

band with a stupid name that you love?
    DRI

favorite album cover? Pantera- VDOP

favorite cover song? Nirvana- Oh Me

favorite board game? Anything involving chicks getting naked.

lucky number? 7

dad's name? George

mom's name?Julie

favorite pet? My Lucy

most offensive thing you can think of? Mitt Romney.

New Qz...

I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself?

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars?

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks?

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute?

Who is the most annoying forumer?

Do you let pets lick your face?

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? :>

Chris Brown opinions?

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach?

Do you like this song? Listen to it...
    http://youtu.be/KKrmw8Kb1I0

I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? Besides that dude, I'm friends with a dude named Gutter Christ who smokes more pot and drinks more then anyone I know.

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? Ass.

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? No. Not worth it.

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? Yes, I believe in the heat o the moment I would react, I do things without thinking all the time anyway.

I've been pretty chill with everyone lately. I'm annoyed that I haven't seen any pussy or titty pics lately ladies.

Do you let pets lick your face? All day!

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? :> I'd prolly rather blow Nola then hookup with rot mouth. That shit grosses me the fuck out.

Chris Brown opinions? I hope he dies.

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? Often, Colombian, when I drink too much, yup.

Do you like this song? Listen to it...
    http://youtu.be/KKrmw8Kb1I0
    Favorite hardcore band!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? - um... not a friend by a cousin. He is clean cut, clean shaven, into popular music, is a super smart engineering student, and has had a longtime girlfriend.

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? - neither

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? - hell no

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? - yes

Who is the most annoying forumer? - me

Do you let pets lick your face? - YES

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? - :-&

Chris Brown opinions? - dont like him

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? - never, n/a, n/a

Do you like this song? Listen to it... - not my thing. not bad. just not a big hardcore guy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? Um, well there are a lot of ways my best friend isn't like me. He's into fitness, doesn't listen to music avidly, he's going to join the Marines (something I'd never willingly do), is extremely extroverted, and other things. But besides those differences we're the best of friends.

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? Well preferably neither, but for the sake of not being boringfag, I guess mouth. I don't ever want a dick in my butt

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? No because I don't want herpes

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? I don't think I'm brave enough to do that for a stranger

Who is the most annoying forumer? Streets, but he's not really here anymore.

Do you let pets lick your face? Not really

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me?

Chris Brown opinions? I don't really care

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? Never drink coffee because it tastes bad

Do you like this song? Listen to it... It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't choose to listen to it
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? Meh they're either kind of like me or kind of not. Not really a crazy opposite among them.
    Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? If they aren't finishing in my mouth...I guess that's the way I go. I imagine it wouldn't be as painful.
    Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? Nope.
    Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? I'd try to
    Who is the most annoying forumer? Not really one.
    Do you let pets lick your face? I don't let them sit there and lick my face, but like one or two licks in is alright.
    Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? - Nola you're gonna need to take one for the team.
    Chris Brown opinions? Homo
    3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? Never, don't care, nope.
    Do you like this song? Not in the answers i copied from.
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself?

This dude that used to play guitar in one of my bands back in the day has turned into this clean-cut, hiking fanatic, card-carrying republican type. He's built up this Facebook cult of about 5000 people that follow his statuses, some of which tell him that they read them to their spouses and coworkers every day.

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars?

Mouth. The last thing I need is colon cancer

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks?

Yeah. Just gimme a condom first

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute?

Yeah, buy not if the car had a Romney sticker on it

Ed has taken the lead over Erik and Gary. All of them should be banned from the NFL thread

Do you let pets lick your face?

Sometimes

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute?

Nola's purdy...

Chris Brown opinions?

I don't get why anyone cares about him. Just another arrogant dickhead with no talent.

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach?

About once a month, N/A, Yeah if I drink too much too fast

Do you like this song?

This is the type of hardcore I liked when I was 19 and still really, really angry, drunk and trying to trade punches with someone
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? -- My closest friend enjoys mainly electronica and he's a typical engineering nerd. I'm way better at English/writing, he's way better at math/calculations. But he's a huge Pink Floyd fan, which is awesome :-bd

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? -- Mouth

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? -- Definitely not.

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? -- Any minute or any second? And what does rescuing him/her involve?

Who is the most annoying forumer? -- does Abba still count?

Do you let pets lick your face? -- Yes, from time to time.

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? -- An hero

Chris Brown opinions? -- WHAPAP!

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? -- Never

Do you like this song? Listen to it... -- Yeah I actually really fucking liked that.
    I love winning with women
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? The difference between most of my friends and I are that they like mainstream pop and r&b music. I have only a few metalhead friends :(

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? Mouth

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? Nope

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? Hell Yeah

Who is the most annoying forumer? No one really at the moment

Do you let pets lick your face? Yes

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? Shit idk about this one

Chris Brown opinions? Fuck that guy

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? Every morning, Black, Nope

Do you like this song? Listen to it... Fucking rips \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I've become good friends with this long haired goth dude with black boots and pants tucked into boots and wears chains everywhere and has mad piercings. Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? eh idk my friends are pretty normal... one loves that country crap music which i shit on him for all the time but thats pretty much it

Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? mouth definitely

Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? naw

Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? honestly it depends, if its an old person then prob not sadly lol they had a good run

Who is the most annoying forumer? its obviously erik but hes also the most entertaining

Do you let pets lick your face? i dont have pets but no if i did i would not

Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? For girls make out with dude with beat teeth or me? yummy

Chris Brown opinions? faggot

3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? i drink it with cream and lots of sugar, i hate blACK COFFEE AND ICED COFFEE SHIT IS NASTY and yes it fucks with my stomach and gives me heartburn

Do you like this song? Listen to it... its alright
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? Any female friend I have.
    Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? mouth
    Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? Nope.
    Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? I think I'd try.
    Who is the most annoying forumer? currently no one.
    Do you let pets lick your face? no cause they lick ass and eat shit.
    Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? I wouldnt do either.
    Chris Brown opinions? He needs to stop being famous
    3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? 1-2 cups per day. It gives me the shits.
    Do you like this song? Not in the answers i copied from. lol - did it say "hardcore saved my life?" :)) anyways, it wasnt bad.

did it say "hardcore saved my life?" :)) anyways, it wasnt bad.

That's what the entire song is about. Chasing the dragon...... The dragon is hardcore. Trust me, you weren't around when I was going through my drinking then withdrawal.'ask Rex or some of these other nighas how fuxked up i was. If it wasn't for hardcore nd the support i got from the community. I mean motherfuckers taking me to meetings and shit who have been straight edge their entire life, giving me work, food, just down right support and a sense of a bond with people who feel outcast cause of their lifestyle. It did save my life. I would be fuxking dead right now if it wasn't for the NJ/PA/NY hardcore community. Better believe that.
    So laugh away. I pity people who don't have what I have, this is all i got and all I want.
    Let me rephrase that cause a lot of people have great friends and don't exactly need the support family type atmosphere. All I'm saying is these people and this scene is the reason why I'm straight today. I wouldnt be able to go to metal shows, punk shows, rap shows, country shows and find the same commoradery as i do here. This did save my life, I know it's a cliche, but I would be a fucking rotting corpse right now if it wasn't for hardcore.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Who and how is your most opposite friend of yourself? My friend Shannon. She's extremely outgoing and preppy.
    Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? Mouth.
    Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? Hell naw.
    Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? If I was the only one around to help.
    Who is the most annoying forumer? You're all annoying in your own way.
    Do you let pets lick your face? My dog never tries to lick my face.
    Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? I'd rather not do either.
    Chris Brown opinions? 0 fucks.
    3 part question... How often do you drink coffee? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? Every once in a while, whatever, nope.
    Do you like this song? Not bad.