Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Sure
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Getting an xface on my chest Saturday
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? Yes
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? No
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? I have
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butt hole? Probably if he's drunk He def will on accident
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Yep
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? Yes and a higher power yes call it god if you want
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Try the one punch knock out again
    Where's Katia been? Idk
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? i have one that i drew myself. it's kinda hard to explain
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? fuck no
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? never seen her. i always imagine her looking like tina fey due to the sigs
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? it's happened before
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? isn't he a fagz?
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? only if there was a doctor on standby to re-attach it
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? i believe jesus is an amalgamation of several different historical figures and mythical gods (primarily osiris), but i do not believed he existed as portrayed.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? depends on who they are and where they're trying to kiss me
    Where's Katia been? avoiding mu because we always beg for n00dz
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? yep
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Idk probably a Blackhawks tat on my are or shoulder
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? Yes on accident
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? Probably
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? yep
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butt hole? He better cuz she wants it
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? I can do it w/ both hands, but still no.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? too deep for me right now
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? be flattered and suck his dick
    Where's Katia been? hopefully not catz or skullys basement
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? yes 8->
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? well i am going to get a reaper coming out of a jack-in-a-box, holding the voodoo doll that i already have tattooed
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? no
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? not likely
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? yes. even the smallest guy can knock out the biggest guy with a well placed punch
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butt hole? sure
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? only if i get a bad ass hook
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? if he did he was just a man. nothing more
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? i dont really like people being very close to me so chances are i would tell them to back the fuck off before they were even close enough to try
    Where's Katia been? training to be a luchadore
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574

Need to take another picture eventually.
    Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Probably bicep, not sure what.
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? No.
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? You gonna ask me to take a seat depending on my answer?
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Probably.
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? I continue the "He's a fag if he doesn't" trend.
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? I could get used to a prosthetic.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? He was a carpenter. You know he smoked weed.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? If the dudes rich as hell, I'd pull back at first just to make it clear I'm getting some money from this.
    Where's Katia been? Staying black.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hahahhah Erik :-*
    :> B-)

SHE WANT DAT LOVEY DOVEY LOVEY DOVEY KISS KISS KISS KISS. IN HER MIND SHE FANTASIZE 'BOUT GETTIN' WIT MEEEEE. THEY HATIN' ON ME, HATIN' ON ME. THEY WANNA DISS DISS DISS DISS. BECAUSE SHE MINE AND SO FINE AND THICK AS CAN BEEEE.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Yes. :x
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? sleeve my arm
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? No
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? Yes
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Yes, Depending on their size.
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Probably already has.
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? No.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? He did exist on earth for sure, dont believe he was God though.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Punch them several times.
    Where's Katia been? not here :((
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? She has a cute smile.
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? A mjolnir on my back.
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? No.
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? That's okay. :p
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? lolno
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Don't care.
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Nooooo.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? No and no.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Depends on where they're trying to kiss me.
    Where's Katia been? In Mexico being Mexican.
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Hell Yeah
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Something on the bicep not sure what though
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? Nope
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? Probably
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Yep
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Nope
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Hmm tempting but no.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? Yeah
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Push them away and run
    Where's Katia been? Who knows
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? -
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? -a band logo or lyric of mine on my arm if anything
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? -no
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? -no offense but no
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? -prob not. Ive never really got in a fight though so idk
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? -no
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks?-what masterbation hand?
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? -yes
    God or no God? -God
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? -ask them wtf they were doing and backing away
    Where's Katia been?- idk
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Indeed
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Probably the Dallas Mavericks logo like on my back or something.
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? Nah
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? **==
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Hell the fuck no
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? He's a fag if he doesn't
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? No sir
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? As a person sure, although I don't think in the same sense that he is portrayed. As a god, of course not.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? I'd respectfully decline, I'd be flattered though......unless they were drunk.
    Where's Katia been? Dealing with real life
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Danzig in Wisconsin
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? My dad worked at the cable company for 20 years, got laid off when Comcast bought out AT&T. His last job was at Motorola
    What's your most valued music related item? My guitar and my signed Danzig booklet
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? What?
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Nightmares
    Sunny or cloudy? Sunny
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Sort of
    How about thrown out? No
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? No Patrick
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Yes, The Ocean. I've also waited outside for shitty bands but that doesn't count.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Yes
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Upper arm, anti-music symbol
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? I haven't met her irl so I wouldn't know. Pics can be deceiving but she looks cute
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Lol
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Boardshorts
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? No, because not having a hand would suck
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? No
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Uncomfortable
    Where's Katia been? Mexico
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? No
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's the general manager at a hardware store
    What's your most valued music related item? My bass
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? No
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Kill that Sandusky faggot and listen to FaceFuck's millions of lists
    Sunny or cloudy? Cloudy
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? No
    How about thrown out? No
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? No Patrick
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Disturbed

Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Yes
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? The gooch
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? We'll, I'm 17, so it wouldn't be rape
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Sure
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Yes
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? No
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? I believe Jesus existed. I'm no longer a theist
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? I'd avoid it.
    Where's Katia been? Cock fights
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Not sure
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? A roller coaster of some sort not sure where
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Already done
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Yes
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Yes then pay to have it reattached. But I am
    A switch hitter anyway
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? No
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Destroy a mother fucker
    Where's Katia been? No idea :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Sure
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? This...on the right side of my stomach, right above my pantline. image
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? If I wanted to.
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? ...
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Um. I don't masturbate.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? Don't care.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? It's happened before. It was really an awkward "what the fuck are you doing" moment.
    Where's Katia been? Don't know.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    LotR broach ftw \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Hells yeah! :-B
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Isn't distance so cute, hot, and sexxae all in one? Yep.
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what and where would you get it? Not sure what, but something on my forearm.
    Have you ever used someone elses toothbrush? Nope.
    Would you want to bang Jillian when she's 18? Eh, maybe.
    Do you think you could knock someone out with one punch? Depends on who I'm punching.
    Will Bradley ever lick Dayna's butthole? Probably not.
    Would you chop off your masturbation hand for a million bucks? Sure, I'm a righty for everything else anyway.
    Do you believe Jesus Christ ever existed on this earth? god or no god? Nope, no god.
    How would you react if a person of the same sex tried to kiss you? Step back.
    Where's Katia been? Smuggling drugs across the border.