Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? no
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? have no pets but the answer would be no
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? nothing, dont even know who he is
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? depends on how close in age you are. if shes 17 and your 18 or 19 thats ok but if she 17 and your 30 then i think its wrong
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? zero im cultivating mass
    What is your favorite 40oz? never had one.
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? yes, cocaine is a hell of a drug. just no needles
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? have no spouse but im not a cheater.
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? yes but i would watch from the back
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? its kind of a long drive
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? Yes. people with AIDS dont even die anymore, plus if you seek medical attention directly after it's likely with todays meds you wont even get it.

Do you let your pet kiss your face? gross no. She licks who own ass. Often.
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? I wouldnt ask him for one nor want it.
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? Morally? Nope. Legally? Depends on your state.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? 0. perfect weight.
    What is your favorite 40oz? Mad Dogg.
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? I'd sniff a line if they were offering.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? No. There are things she could do that would make me leave her though.
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? Yes
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? You live too far to hang dogg.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? -- Probably not

Do you let your pet kiss your face? -- Yes

If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? -- A notebook

If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? -- I think there needs to be a larger gap for there to be a significant issue.

How much weight does your fatass want to lose? -- About 15lbs

What is your favorite 40oz -- 4Locolololololololol

If you were on your favorite bands tour bus and they busted out a line of cocaine, would you do it or leave? -- Sit out that event, but not leave.

Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? -- Not married, but no

If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? -- Definitely

Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? -- I don't live there yet lol
    I love winning with women
    :)) i love that movie.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? yes, id go all magic johnson on dat aids
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? i dont have a pet and no i wouldnt if i had one, they lick theyre dirty parts
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? my cock
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? absolutely not
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? maybe 5 pounds
    What is your favorite 40oz? miller lite i guess
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? i would take a small hit as to not seem like a pussy
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? if it was that bad i would just seperate from them so no
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? maybe and chill in the way back lol
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? if u invite me id maybe go
    Dude guys... 70 Billion. Do you have any idea how much money that is? even if you got the aids, Im sure you'd have no problem getting a girl that's okay with it, as long as she was getting a piece too.

There are very few things I'd not do for 70 billion dollars.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What's one of them? lol
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? -- yes(what wake said)

Do you let your pet kiss your face? -- I damn near make out with my dogg. I love my dog more than most people.

If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? -- My stomach, ha!

If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? -- I wouldn't if it was against the law, but if it was legal, bend over baby.

How much weight does your fatass want to lose? -- I'd like to lose about 50, I have before and will again, I like being a bigger guy, but i need to drop some.

What is your favorite 40oz -- Olde English

If you were on your favorite bands tour bus and they busted out a line of cocaine, would you do it or leave? -- I'd leave, cocain would prolly give me an anxiety attack.

Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? -- If they cheated on me...

If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? -- I'd wear a mask.

Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? --
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? yup. zero fucks
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? i do it all the time
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? my asshole
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? it depends on how "over 18" you are. 18-20=fuck it
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? it'd be nice to knock out about 50 but idon't really care
    What is your favorite 40oz? n/a
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? do eet
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? we're in an open relationship. cheating doesn't matter
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? if i had an umbrella with me
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? cuz i'm in atlanta
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Ozzfest or Mayhem Fest? Ozzfest
    What 3 chix for sure should be on the Metal Uprising calendar? Don't care
    What 3 dudes for sure should be on the Metal Uprising calendar? Don't care
    When is the last time you either flicked the bean or punched the clown? I did actually punch a clown when I was like 8.
    Folk Metal ..........yay or nay? YAY!!!!!
    Which noob is your favorite? eh
    Ever been to a strip club? if not why? No. Because I don't want to.
    Valentines day....legit holiday or hallmark holiday? Don't care
    Charcoal or Propane? Charcoal
    What are you doing for the Super Bowl? I was invited to a party. Not sure if I'm going. I hate football.

Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? -- No
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? -- Yes
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? -- -_-
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? -- Um. Depends.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? -- About 10lbs
    What is your favorite 40oz -- ....
    If you were on your favorite bands tour bus and they busted out a line of cocaine, would you do it or leave? -- Sit out that event, but not leave.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? -- Single here
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? -- Maybe
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? -- I was outside of it last night. :))

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    What's one of them? lol
    well kill my kids would be one, or leave them forever would be one. They are worth more to me then any amount of money.

I'd have to think really hard about chopping off my dick for 70 billion. I'd have questions. Can I get it put back on without any change in functionality? If yes, then maybe. If not, then probably not.

I can't think of much else I wouldnt do.

Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? -- I was outside of it last night. :))
    You were outside my house last night after we dropped you off @-)

:P ...dood you should come hang out sometime doe and watch my bigass TV, its like youre at the movioe theater and shit, bring dood Alex..
    :)) Maybe I will.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? Hmm...
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? It's kind of hard for cats to do that, but I give them kisses on their foreheads. :)
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? Uh, my shirt? :))
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? Depends how much over 18 you are.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? If I lost any weight it'd be unhealthy so none.
    What is your favorite 40oz? Dunno.
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? I wouldn't do it but I probably wouldn't leave either.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? I'm not married but no. If it even got to a point where I seriously considered cheating I'd just end the relationship instead.
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? Yeah!
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? You're so far away. :c
    imageimage
    yeah that would be cool! youre fun to hang with! i had a killah time last night... fukkin sore today doe.
    :)) George trying to get it in.................................
    .............in Alex :>
    :)) George trying to get it in.................................
    .............in Alex :>
    =))
    yeah that would be cool! youre fun to hang with! i had a killah time last night... fukkin sore today doe.
    My neck is killing me. But I had a blast!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? No
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? No
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? I prolly wouldn't notice. But I woukd say hi if I did
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? By the law yes. But I see it as that person is only one year younger so whatever
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? I want to gain, dgaf
    What is your favorite 40oz? Idk
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? Depends
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? I don't have one lmao. In my teenage years, yes. I revenge cheated for being cheated on. Now, no.
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? not sure
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? Because you're far away and that's weird :))
    imageimage