Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    *Reads Britt's*

Okay you can say you didn't like a band, but you can't say TBDM sucks live. That's like me not like classical music and saying the New York Philharmonic sucked so much ass I left.
    image Photobucket
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Nope.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's an ob/gyn and was on 16 and pregnant.
    What's your most valued music related item? Iowa anniversary album or first Slipknot shirt.
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Yup.
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Find a way off or kill myself.
    Sunny or cloudy? Sunny
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Yeah, with a bunch of Guido looking idiots.
    How about thrown out? Nah
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? Is your mom an instrument?
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Nope.
    Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? -no
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? -a gentleman and a scholar
    What's your most valued music related item? - mu guitar
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? -speak english or die
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do?- make a raft
    Sunny or cloudy? -cloudy
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert?-no
    How about thrown out?-no
    Is mayonnaise an instrument?-yes
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who?-no
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? PA, NY, CT, MD, VA, DE... I think thats it.

Who is your daddy and what does he do? I have a biological father, and a stepdad who i consider my real dad. My real dad is a retired bricklayer.

What's your most valued music related item? My album collection.

English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? I speak Ebonicz yo...

You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Drown Sandusky with FF's help.

Sunny or cloudy? cloudy.

Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? back in the days i been in a few, but not for like 10 years, fighting at shows is gay.

How about thrown out? no

Is mayonnaise an instrument? *thinks*

Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Norma Jean, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, thats all I can think of right now...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? The Big 4 In CA
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? Builds walls now, use to fix cars.
    What's your most valued music related item? Memories
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Yes.
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Drown Sandusky with FF's help.
    Sunny or cloudy? Cloudy. It makes the days seem different.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? no.
    How about thrown out? no. Would have been if I had been caught for stage diving at Nirvana
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? No.
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? No

Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's an ob/gyn and was on 16 and pregnant.
    Was on it because he was helping prego teens, or cause he got his teen gf prego? :-?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Tool in Ohio.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's an electrician.
    What's your most valued music related item? Powerglove autographed drum cover.
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? NO.
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Build a raft out of their corpses.
    Sunny or cloudy? Sunny.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? No.
    How about thrown out? Almost, but no.
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? Yes.
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Wanted to a few times, but the band I wanted to see was on after so I stayed.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Ozzfest in Ohio.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? RIP.
    What's your most valued music related item? Nothing.
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? NO HABLA
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Oh god.
    Sunny or cloudy? Sunny!
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Nope.
    How about thrown out? Nope.
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? What?
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Quite a few times.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Find a way off or kill myself.
    How do you know facefuck?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    solid question
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    *Reads Britt's*

Okay you can say you didn't like a band, but you can't say TBDM sucks live. That's like me not like classical music and saying the New York Philharmonic sucked so much ass I left.
    I found them entertaining the first two times I saw them...after that...I was just not a fan. They were the headliner and I was there to see an opener, so I listened to two songs live and it didn't hold the same luster as it previously had, so I left.
    Britt <_>
    Arlo <_>
    Nola <_>
    Yes, Jay?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tbdm always brings it live

Was on it because he was helping prego teens, or cause he got his teen gf prego? :-?
    The first one. Lol.
    Photobucket
    I don't know facefuck, that's just what I'd do if I was stuck on an island.
    Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    tbdm always brings it live
    Just wasn't feeling it after the awesomeness that was Kataklysm.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

The first one. Lol.
    How does it feel knowing your Dad inspects pussies for a living? Does he come home from work with a strong scent of fish?
    No diss BTW. Generally curious if it's awkward or uncomfortable to you at all. I'm surprised it doesn't bother your Mom at all. 'Cause you know he gets some fucking DIMES in there that are bad as Hell, and he gets a free trip to the pussy. But I'm sure it's also balanced out with nasty fat black pussy.
    you're disgusting, Erik.
    That was probably close to the most offensive thing i've ever read here.
    edited February 2012
    you're disgusting, Erik.
    Thanks babe.

Can I be Trixy's Dad with you? :>