Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i love you, george :X :>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did I get the comdeian reference right? I saw his standup a few months ago...
    nah, it was Dave Attell
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    nah, it was Dave Attell

wait? then why do you love me?

wait? then why do you love me?

cause you said you would stalk me :-D
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite sex position? Doggy - Either Anally or Vaginally <3 And reverse cowgirl.. it's a toss up.
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Trey Songz.
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? Can't say I have.
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Lil Wayne.
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? All the time.
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? No. Artie Lang maybe? He makes those jokes all the time, haha.
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? Quite often, actually.
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? Nope.
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? Nope.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? Trey Songz or Wiz Khalifa.. mmmm.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. Favorite sex position? :bz
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Keanu Reeves :X
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? lolno
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Adrian Brody, probably.
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? wat
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? I feel like I should know, because it sounds terribly familiar, but...
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? I have not.
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? No, but I will now.
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? Noooo.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? Lady Gaga. I'd pick up random things she'd drop then sell them on eBay and make that paper. B-)
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1. Favorite sex position? Doesn't matter
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Amber Heard
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? No
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Don't think so
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? No
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? Yeah, but too tired to remember.
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? No
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? No
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? No
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? Lady Gaga

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. Favorite sex position? doggy
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? blake lively
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? nah
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? diane lane??
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? nope
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? dave attell??
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? not really, maybe right after a shower
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? not sure lol
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? no
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? idk
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. What's the longest relationship you have been in? a little over a year
    2. If you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? survivor canada in the winter. i'd kill that shit
    3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? game of thrones, dexter when the new season starts, and i wish they'd bring back heroes
    4. Do you smoke cigs? yesm
    5. What's your favorite time of the year and why? weekends all year long
    6. Who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? whoever likes to drink beer, and smoke weed
    7. What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? pay off remainder of student loan and buy an RX-8
    8. What are you most looking forward to this summer? HEAVYTO
    9. Any plans for the upcoming weekend? tis the weekend and im going to get drunk as fuck
    10. Burgers or hotdogs? hamburglers

1. Favorite sex position? as long as the P is in the V its all good
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Alyssa White-Gluz, Kristen Kreuk
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? nope cant say that i have......yet
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Pink
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? i wish, sounds like a grand time.
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? i know the answer from reading the thread but i would have answered Chris Farley
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? yep
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? probably
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? been skinny dipping a few time so i'd say yes
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? Alyssa White-Gluz
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. Favorite sex position? Cowgirl
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Johnny Depp, Shagrath?
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? Nope
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Uh..idk
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? Nope
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? dave attell
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? Nope
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? No, I use stomachs n chests
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? Once when a bunch of us from the haunted house at Brooke Hills snuck into the pool at around 1 and went skinny dipping ha
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? None
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    1. Favorite sex position? doggy
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? idk if you can count john holgado as a celeb, but i had a major crush on him. right now, not so much
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? yes...yes i have
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? george and fred weasley
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? nah
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? no i only watch good comedians
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? yea
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? yea
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? yea
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? i wouldnt
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    1. Favorite sex position? - none
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? -none
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? - no, but i will someday maybe
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? -no
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? -no
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? -no
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? - no
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? - no
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? - no
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be?- noone
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    MC.... I nominate you to make the next 10qz....
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    O_O pourquoi?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. Favorite sex position? Doggy
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Christoph Waltz, Dana Snyder, Tim Heidecker
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? Uhhhh, no
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? No, my friends know my odd taste in men.
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? Well duh.
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? I would guess Bob Saget.
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? Everybody is always home.
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? Yes.
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? No.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? See #2.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Is it safe to say that doggy is the forum's position of choice?
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    am i the only one that took a picture of my turd once?
    imageimage