Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

Comments

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Paid $78.65 total for pit in Bristow. Same exact price as last year. Not bad.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    amazon reviewers = false metal fan bois, go ahead and take there opinion but the album sucks, and i love LOG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont like wrath or sacrament at all. walk with me in hell is a decent tune other that than no way.. and BTP is so much better than sacrament, that album is killah. Palaces is there best work
    I haven't downloaded the re-mastered version yet. I need to. Didnt they remaster NAS as well? Anyways... my only problem with those two albums is the production. Like the sound quality is all over the place. One song sounds great and polished and professional, and then the next sounds like they recorded it with a cassette player and then used some redneck method to transfer it to CD. I know that isnt the case, and I know they can fix that shit... but I havent heard them fix that shit yet.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Paid $78.65 total for pit in Bristow. Same exact price as last year. Not bad.
    The prices here were up by 25 for pit but for the first year I didn't get pit

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    amazon reviewers = false metal fan bois, go ahead and take there opinion but the album sucks, and i love LOG
    True. I can understand people liking the album, but you gotta recognize that they went in a completely different direction. Wrath is almost the St Anger of LOG.
    my burn the priest album sounds great imo. NAG, not some much lol. but i love the NAG songs on kiladelphia. i wish they would just redo that whole album
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Wrath was terrible.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    for your malice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>redneck
    I love contractor off of wrath other than that song I really don't listen to it much. I've not listened to much lamb of god in general since about 2 years ago when they did te tour with as I lay dying and as I lay dying handed lamb of god their ass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    my burn the priest album sounds great imo. NAG, not some much lol. but i love the NAG songs on kiladelphia. i wish they would just redo that whole album
    I don't have the re-released remastered version of BTP, I have the original version and it sounds a lot like NAG as far as quality goes. I do need to download that shit. I agree with you that NAG has a lot of really dope songs (Black Label is awesome)... they really need to remaster that shit if they havent already.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I even enjoy the deluxe version of Wrath where they have all the instruments broken down to their own tracks. The drums tracks are badass. \m/
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    Currently there are not enough Reserved P1 tickets to fulfill your request.

you are kidding me right...i was on the second they went on sale and couldn't even get 1...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    ^That sucks
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    there is no way this is right...
    Lol they only sell a small amount of the 5 dollar off tickets. That happened to my friend last year we got on the same time I was slightly faster and got pit by the time I brought up the page saying tickets were available for me he says WTF not available.
    but i don't even give a fuck about the 5 dollars off haha. I just want a ticket
    This is what happens when they only have 1 date for the WHOLE state of Texas...
    Okay well they only sell a limited number of the pre sale tickets with early entry and everything
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This is what happens when they only have 1 date for the WHOLE state of Texas...
    Wait you weren't able to get Dallas PIT?

I just bought them no problem.
    Texas doesn't deserve more than one date neither does California