Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i didnt get no $5 discount, at least i dont think i did.
    I did. Yay me.
    did you have to select something? cause i didnt see any options for the $5 discount. not too much of a big deal though, im only out $5.

Nah. You just have to luck out really.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    pit tix to see godsmack and diturbed? fuck that.

20 dollar lawn for me :-D
    If I was going, I'd probably have gone with the lawn too. The line-up isnt really my cup of tea. I really wanted to go pit last year until they made korn the headliner. that sucked.
    so far i have yet to find a reason to spend an extra 50 bucks on pit tix in any of the years i go. i go and mosh over at the side stages to hatebreed, CC, machine head, etc then go and chil out on the lawn with all my firends. i honestly dont see the point of pit tix unless its one of your fav bands
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I paid the same total for seats halfway back in the venue this year as I paid for pit last year
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got 2 pit tickets. :D
    \m/ who you going with?
    No clue yet. If I don't convince a friend, my younger brother. He's a HUGE Godsmack fan and has yet to see Machine Head. Every show he's been to that wasn't a local band, he's gone with me.
    lol. I've done that before. buying tickets for some unknown person. Last time was for the Roger Waters Wall show. I ended up taking my Dad as a birthday present, but when I bought it I was thinking my friend who is a huge floyd fan would have died for the ticket. he seemed less excited about the show then I cared for so I instead gave it to me Dad. :)
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i got section 1 row M for Mansfield. should be 5th or 6th row :) $60 a ticket after fees
    ahrg

I have to wait until like 6 pm
    :/

If I was going, I'd probably have gone with the lawn too. The line-up isnt really my cup of tea. I really wanted to go pit last year until they made korn the headliner. that sucked.
    so far i have yet to find a reason to spend an extra 50 bucks on pit tix in any of the years i go. i go and mosh over at the side stages to hatebreed, CC, machine head, etc then go and chil out on the lawn with all my firends. i honestly dont see the point of pit tix unless its one of your fav bands
    If they could rewind time about a 5 years, and make LOG a headliner, then that would have been worth it.
    Got 2 pit tickets. :D
    \m/ who you going with?
    No clue yet. If I don't convince a friend, my younger brother. He's a HUGE Godsmack fan and has yet to see Machine Head. Every show he's been to that wasn't a local band, he's gone with me.
    lol. I've done that before. buying tickets for some unknown person. Last time was for the Roger Waters Wall show. I ended up taking my Dad as a birthday present, but when I bought it I was thinking my friend who is a huge floyd fan would have died for the ticket. he seemed less excited about the show then I cared for so I instead gave it to me Dad. :)
    I have people I can convince. Last year, only my brother and I had tickets and then day of the show, I convince 6 other people to go.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im near the middle about 5 rows back! \m/ thats close as hell
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

If they could rewind time about a 5 years, and make LOG a headliner, then that would have been worth it.
    before sacrament, yes i would have probably considered pit tix then...
    Your venue doesn't have a pit section, right?
    I might just buy a pit ticket and force my friend to buy one later.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Front row center for the 4th year in a row!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    yeah, unfortunately :-< its the nicest venue i've ever been to too. thats the only thing i dont like about it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited April 2011
    yeah, unfortunately :-< its the nicest venue i've ever been to too. thats the only thing i dont like about it.
    As long as you like your venue. :-bd I forget, have you been to the SBC and seen the pit area? It's small but awesome.

Agreed. But not because Sarament was a bad album (i'll fight you on that), but because it's around that time that they became more popular and their live shows started bring the suck. I guess there comes a time when the Wall Of Death will just end your rockstar career if you keep inciting the crowd to do it.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bought me a couple cheapo lawn tickets. First time I've gotten lawn for Mayhemfest.
    AHRG

I'm stuck in Electronic Music class and all I can do is watch as time goes by and closer tickets are bought by other people.

DAMN YOU GOD

Agreed. But not because Sarament was a bad album (i'll fight you on that), but because it's around that time that they became more popular and their live shows started bring the suck. I guess there comes a time when the Wall Of Death will just end your rockstar career if you keep inciting the crowd to do it.
    sacrament is by far their worst album.....
    AHRG

I'm stuck in Electronic Music class and all I can do is watch as time goes by and closer tickets are bought by other people.

DAMN YOU GOD
    Should have been responsible and skipped school.
    As long as you like your venue. :-bd I forget, have you been to the SBC and seen the pit area? It's small but awesome.
    i went there to see godsmack in october but all the pit tickets were sold out so i had to settle for a seat, it was pretty close but i'd much rather have gotten a pit ticket. yeah the pit section looked a little small.