Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    AHRG

I'm stuck in Electronic Music class and all I can do is watch as time goes by and closer tickets are bought by other people.

DAMN YOU GOD
    Should have been responsible and skipped school.
    Not possible.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Bought me a couple cheapo lawn tickets. First time I've gotten lawn for Mayhemfest.
    Why would you ever do presale for lawn? lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHRG

I'm stuck in Electronic Music class and all I can do is watch as time goes by and closer tickets are bought by other people.

DAMN YOU GOD
    Should have been responsible and skipped school.
    exactly.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHRG

DAMN YOU GOD
    Sucks for you. My class got out at 9:50, and I have a break til noon.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As much as i'd like to get pit right now. I gotta hold off till I can get at least one firend that has a slight interest in going with me
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    im near the middle about 5 rows back! \m/ thats close as hell
    Your venue doesn't have a pit section, right?
    yeah, unfortunately :-< its the nicest venue i've ever been to too. thats the only thing i dont like about it.
    As long as you like your venue. :-bd I forget, have you been to the SBC and seen the pit area? It's small but awesome.
    i went there to see godsmack in october but all the pit tickets were sold out so i had to settle for a seat, it was pretty close but i'd much rather have gotten a pit ticket. yeah the pit section looked a little small.
    It seems small, but they can pack a lot of people in there.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    xeno, why dont you just order them from your phone? or you coulda just gone in to school late too.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Bought me a couple cheapo lawn tickets. First time I've gotten lawn for Mayhemfest.
    Cause I can. It came out to 25 after fees.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

sacrament is by far their worst album.....
    bullshit. Wrath is 10 times worst. I agree that Ashes of the Wake, and As the Palaces Burn are both much better albums. I would also say NAS or BTP might be better as well, except the production quality of those two albums really makes me rank them both below Sacrament. Sacrament has some really killer songs.

Redneck, More Time to Kill, Beating on Death's Door, Walk With Me In Hell....

More Time to Kill is one of my fav LOG songs. "I just got the news today you were dying, hot damn we are already parting. But please before you have to leave let me tell you a few last things. Get one thing straight from the get go, that I truly never gave a fuck about you. I never have and I never will, the more you breathe is more time to kill" <- fucking dope lyrics.
    xeno, why dont you just order them from your phone? or you coulda just gone in to school late too.
    I don't have a credit card. I was going to buy them through my friend's mom, who is buying a ticket for my friend, so I just gave him my cah moneh.

I have to wait until after school/track practice to go to his house with him to purchase said tickets.
    Wrath was a good album.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wrath was a good album.
    to wipe my ass with.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont like wrath or sacrament at all. walk with me in hell is a decent tune other that than no way.. and BTP is so much better than sacrament, that album is killah. Palaces is there best work
    Wrath was a good album.
    Agreed. In fact I know what i'll be listening too when I goto the gym in a bit.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Wrath was a good album.
    to wipe my ass with.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Wrath was a good album.
    to wipe my ass with.

<_>
    I'm impatient. I'd rather just buy them now than wait til later.
    im goin' back to bed, i woke up at like 7:15 for some reason.
    Sooo Amazon.com reviewers gave Wrath 4.5 out of 5. So for all of you that say Wrath is a shit album... YOU ARE WRONG.

I'll take amazon.com customer opinions over you guys anyday.