Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

1131415161719»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I thought of that right before I opene this thread lol
    I mean if I have a credit card in college, the bill will go straight to my parents and when they see I'm going to butt loads of concerts, they'll flip. So I'll do the banking thing instead and just use the credit card for other stuff they won't care about
    Exactly. I have my bank statements sent to my dorm too.
    Do I have to get bank statements? Can't I just check online?
    yeah, debit cards are good. theres no bills or nothing. they just take the money right out of your account. and you can use them for just about everything you use a credit card for. just make sure to set up the right account. im pretty sure its a checking account that you need. just ask the people at the bank to help you out.
    Life in college is looking better already =P~
    You're 18...tell her the fuck off because you ain't 10 years old
    Her house, her rules =/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I thought of that right before I opene this thread lol
    I mean if I have a credit card in college, the bill will go straight to my parents and when they see I'm going to butt loads of concerts, they'll flip. So I'll do the banking thing instead and just use the credit card for other stuff they won't care about
    Exactly. I have my bank statements sent to my dorm too.
    Do I have to get bank statements? Can't I just check online?
    Probably. But banks normally do both.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I had pit tickets but then my dad asked me to make sure my mom was ok with me going then she flipped shit because I'm apparently trying to have a life and not just spend every second I have, working to buy a car from them which she doesn't even want me taking to college so I couldn't get any ticket to mayhem
    Sounds like you need to get the fuck out of your house lol. My parents can be uptight
    and be anoying like that too.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My mom lets me go to whatever I want as long as I pay and can get a ride.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I might have to miss Iron Maiden :'(
    inb4lists
    edited April 2011
    I might have to miss Iron Maiden :'(
    :p
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    sorry Xeno for not getting you the seat upgrade to section 1
    It's okay, I'm gonna be beat from the side stages anyways so idc lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had pit tickets but then my dad asked me to make sure my mom was ok with me going then she flipped shit because I'm apparently trying to have a life and not just spend every second I have, working to buy a car from them which she doesn't even want me taking to college so I couldn't get any ticket to mayhem
    Just buy a ticket and deal with the consequences later. My dad would be pissed if he knew I spent money on 2 Mayhem tickets...again. But am I going to tell him? No...not till the day of the show.
    no joke \m/ that sums up my childhood.