Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i know i'm late to the party, but with the presale you only save $5?
    yup
    thats lame... i thought last year they went down to like $10 for the lawn...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i know i'm late to the party, but with the presale you only save $5?
    yup
    thats lame... i thought last year they went down to like $10 for the lawn...
    I think you're thinking of Ozzfest, George. But then again, I didn't get lawn last year, so it might have.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was there. Best show of my life. 3 people from the stage. But this will be my 5th time seeing MH. \m/
    ugh. best show of your life? wtf?

Machine Head and Metallica. Hell yes. I had a general admission ticket so I was able to see them so 3rd row. I could feel the fire I was so close. Plus, I didn't pay for it.
    I'm fine with Machine Head, but Metallica these days are just such a sorry excuse to what they use to be.... And the worst part about Metallica these days is the fans they attract. Never in my life have a seen more 12 year old guitar hero kids then at Metallica. Oh and next time you see James, be sure to thank him for the no alcohol rule.

(this is said from someone who is flying accross the country to see them next weekend :-)) )
    yo Britt, i just looked up APC tix... $125 FOR TWO TICKETS X(

what a fuckin ripoff, i'm prolly not going now, fuck that. I love APC, but thats WAYYY too much..
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited April 2011

what a fuckin ripoff, i'm prolly not going now, fuck that. I love APC, but thats WAYYY too much..
    Dude for VIP seats it was fucking $183 per ticket
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you

FUCK THAT!
    I was there. Best show of my life. 3 people from the stage. But this will be my 5th time seeing MH. \m/
    ugh. best show of your life? wtf?

Machine Head and Metallica. Hell yes. I had a general admission ticket so I was able to see them so 3rd row. I could feel the fire I was so close. Plus, I didn't pay for it.
    I'm fine with Machine Head, but Metallica these days are just such a sorry excuse to what they use to be.... And the worst part about Metallica these days is the fans they attract. Never in my life have a seen more 12 year old guitar hero kids then at Metallica. Oh and next time you see James, be sure to thank him for the no alcohol rule.

(this is said from someone who is flying accross the country to see them next weekend :-)) )
    Well, luckily, the GA tickets for that show were so expensive that there really weren't many kids on the flood (in seats, yes).
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    the machine head, the sword, and metallica show kicked ass
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Well, luckily, the GA tickets for that show were so expensive that there really weren't many kids on the floor (in seats, yes).
    lucky. I was at the Seattle show (with LOG instead of MH) and the floor was flooded with 12 year olds. lamest mosh pit ever.

but I still liked the show. Metallica is pretty awesome. I listed to an MP3 of the show afterward though... man they are awful sounding these days.

I missed The Sword due to long merch lines, but it still is my #1 show. Went with a group of friends and it was my then boyfriend's 21st birthday, so we had a blast. Somehow got lost on the way back though. :-))

i'm sorry, i dont think any band is worth that, i'd pay that for a pink floyd reunion, but thats about it... 3 weeks ago i went to a small bar in philly and saw TRC and ALOL and it was the most fun I had at a show all year. It cost me $12. that's it, with mayhem, possibly ozzfest, this is hardcore fest, and east coast tsunami fest(already got tix for that) no way i'll be able to pay for APC... sucks, i havent seen them since like 05, but it's just too much...

i'm sorry, i dont think any band is worth that, i'd pay that for a pink floyd reunion, but thats about it... 3 weeks ago i went to a small bar in philly and saw TRC and ALOL and it was the most fun I had at a show all year. It cost me $12. that's it, with mayhem, possibly ozzfest, this is hardcore fest, and east coast tsunami fest(already got tix for that) no way i'll be able to pay for APC... sucks, i havent seen them since like 05, but it's just too much...
    I paid $300 for 2 Shinedown VIP tickets. :-S
    i'm just ssaying for me personally.. if you love a band that much, go for it. I really like APC, but i dont like them enough to pay that much, we'll see... if i have extra money i'll go, but right now that is just a whole lot of money for that...
    I'd pay whatever Norther VIP would be whenever they GET THE FUCK TO THE US!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I would pay a lot for zeppelin and sacred reich...thats about it
    edited April 2011
    what exactly comes with VIP tix? i never bought them before?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Package includes:
    - One premium ticket located in the first 15 rows of the reserved section
    - Early entry inside the venue
    - Exclusive access to the Rockstar Lounge
    - Specially Designed, Limited Edition, Mayhem Skateboard Deck
    - Collectible Tour Poster (limited, numbered)
    - Official set of Mayhem Festival Guitar Picks
    - Official VIP Laminate
    or there is a pit package too
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I paid 2 something for 2 pit tickets for NIN. Also, if I remember right APC tickets range from 20 something to 70 something up close. But idk what the retarded fees are. Every venue is different so I'm sure other venues will be more expensove then others
    imageimage
    The best part of VIP, other than meeting the band, is watching soundcheck.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Reserved seats in Mansfield closest to the stage are now sold out.

Damn.

I have to buy from the second overall section now... if that doesn't sell out.
    yeah! VIP sounds awesome, and theres a few bands I would love to get that for, its just really expensive...