Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem presale is DONE

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    lawn in mansfield sux....cant see the stage at all, and the big screeen only comes on for the headliner
    I was lawn last year. I was so fucking pissed during LOG because of how much it sucked. I ended up sneaking into the open air seats during A7X/RZ/Korn.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Why are people making a big deal about pit tickets for presale? I don't remember last year but I didn't think pit sold out in hours and even if it did/does, youvan get them when it goes on sale for the general public
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Why are people making a big deal about pit tickets for presale? I don't remember last year but I didn't think pit sold out in hours and even if it did/does, youvan get them when it goes on sale for the general public
    Pit for Camden sold out in 20 minutes last year.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited April 2011
    Is the price that much different than general public tickets? And do you mean all the pit PRESALE tickets they had available or the whole capacity of the pit sold out?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if you get yours quick enough you can get the $5 discount. other than that the prices will be the same.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Is the price that much different than general public tickets? And do you mean all the pit PRESALE tickets they had available or the whole capacity of the pit sold out?
    All pit was sold out.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I am not paying 90 dollars for pit tickets.
    I'm buying 2 pit. One for myself and one for the whoever I convince to go with me.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    If I go, I as well will be getting mine sometime during the summer. I usually go with my girlfriend, but I may go with my brother since she does not want to go. Hopefully during the summer LiveNation will do those no charge wednesdays or something like that.
    lawn in mansfield sux....cant see the stage at all, and the big screeen only comes on for the headliner
    I was lawn last year. I was so fucking pissed during LOG because of how much it sucked. I ended up sneaking into the open air seats during A7X/RZ/Korn.
    Sneaking into the open air seats was incredibly easy to do there. I then ended up sneaking into the covered seats as well. I was amazed at how simple it was to do that. Much more difficult at Hartford.
    I'm buying 2 pit. One for myself and one for the whoever I convince to go with me.
    8-> [-O<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    8-> [-O<
    Hah! Did I mention that person has to pay me in full? The only person that would get a break on the ticket is my brother.
    8-> [-O<
    Hah! Did I mention that person has to pay me in full? The only person that would get a break on the ticket is my brother.
    its cool britt. i wouldn't want you buy me a ticket.
    Hah. Yeah, I'm done buying tickets for other people with no compensation other than those I'm related to/best friend...even though I'm paying for 1/2 of my friend Melissa's Down ticket.
    so nice of you
    She's our ride and her birthday is a few days beforehand.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    How fast do pit tickets usually go in the presale??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuck buying pit.

Imma do my trick from last year (which will work especially well this year). Once two of the mainstage bands finish, head over to the entrance (exit) and ask for someone's pit pass who's leaving. Worked like a charm last time. B-)
    I love winning with women
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Where's the e-mail from those knuckleheads? I have nothing. 8-X {Upload|8413}
    All pit was sold out.
    I thought that wasn't possible? I thought they put only a certain number of pit tickets up for presale and they would have more for the general public. That's what happened for my venue. I also remember presage pit selling out and mayhem adding more pit tickets into presale
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Since this year has the most mainstream bands on it, it is possible they changed things. I mean shit...pit in Detroit is 96$ before fees
    imageimage