Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

John Reese: Rammstein and (possibly) Iron Maiden on future Mayhem Festivals

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    xeno is an idiot
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I pronounce it rahm-stine, is that wrong. :-S
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    eh halfway
    i say it that way too but they say SHtine
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for all of the experts on how to pronounce Rammstein, let me ask you this..........how do you pronounce Germany?
    <_>
    well?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    for all of the experts on how to pronounce Rammstein, let me ask you this..........how do you pronounce Germany?
    <_>
    well?
    Deutschland.

<_>
    well?
    Deutschland.

=;
    <_>
    well?
    Deutschland.

=;
    {Upload|7901}
    CF <_>
    what did I do?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no ur saying it right
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited April 2011
    Jer-man-ee... why?
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    The next ffdp will sound like nickelback haha.
    You are most likely correct. The funniest thing is how Ivan said not two months before the release of War is the Answer that he can't stand bands that release albums full of ballads and have a bunch of shirts in Hot Topic just to make money. Then that is exactly what happened with War is the Answer. A bunch of ballads with some heavy songs thrown in, and at least 3 different shirts at the Hot Topic near me.

The fact that someone hear thinks Iron Maiden and the Big 4 all are terrible, but has repeatedly stated how great 5FDP is is just sad.

I love your musical taste, Shane, as far as Amon Amarth and other Folk/Viking metal bands go, but bashing Maiden and the Big 4 but think 5 Finger Death Punch is better is just not very good.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    "Ivan"

..... what a great name that is
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i dont get the fuss with the pronunciation.... it's the Anglican way of pronouncing it.

it would be like pronouncing "Mexico" as Meh-he-co (because thats the Spanish pronunciation
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    You are most likely correct. The funniest thing is how Ivan said not two months before the release of War is the Answer that he can't stand bands that release albums full of ballads and have a bunch of shirts in Hot Topic just to make money. Then that is exactly what happened with War is the Answer. A bunch of ballads with some heavy songs thrown in, and at least 3 different shirts at the Hot Topic near me.

The fact that someone hear thinks Iron Maiden and the Big 4 all are terrible, but has repeatedly stated how great 5FDP is is just sad.

I love your musical taste, Shane, as far as Amon Amarth and other Folk/Viking metal bands go, but bashing Maiden and the Big 4 but think 5 Finger Death Punch is better is just not very good.
    show me where i said 5fdp is Great..... i said i listen to the occasionally. big difference there..

regardless maiden is shitty pop metal and the big 4 just make fucking terrible music save early Metallica.
    i dont get the fuss with the pronunciation.... it's the Anglican way of pronouncing it.

it would be like pronouncing "Mexico" as Meh-he-co (because thats the Spanish pronunciation
    that's what I was trying to get across also. Pronounce it the Americanized way.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

If that's the case then everyone in this country should refer to the band as "Ram Stone".
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

show me where i said 5fdp is Great..... i said i listen to the occasionally. big difference there..

regardless maiden is shitty pop metal and the big 4 just make fucking terrible music save early Metallica.
    I guess you changed your preference on them. I was remembering back to the days of the original board. My bad.

If that's the case then everyone in this country should refer to the band as "Ram Stone".
    that doesn't even make sense

that doesn't even make sense
    olololo dats wut it meens in germanz oololol