Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

John Reese: Rammstein and (possibly) Iron Maiden on future Mayhem Festivals

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The first album was great.
    hopefully they go back to that sound on the next album.... but thats not gonna happen sadly
    this... exactly this... need more Salvation, Way of The Fist, The Devil's Own type stuff... NEED IT
    salvation was my fav song on the 1st album along with meet the monster...

when i heard far from home on the next album talking about going to heaven i admit i fucking raged
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Did you look Kinda like your sig?
    edited April 2011
    lol, not that bad.

i did look like that when my co-worker asked why i listened to screamo when i was listening to amon amarth however. if i had not lost my job i woulda choked that bitch
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I hate that shit. I've been asked that a few times. Was that at Mcdonalds or somewhere else?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I usually respond "why do you listen to pop?"
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    lol, not that bad.

i did look like that when my co-worker asked why i listened to screamo when i was listening to amon amarth however. if i had not lost my job i woulda choked that bitch
    O_O Odin frowned down upon that man.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I hate that shit. I've been asked that a few times. Was that at Mcdonalds or somewhere else?
    yea it was at McD's by some newfag
    lol, not that bad.

O_O Odin frowned down upon that man.

i wanted to spear him in the face
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    When people ask why I listen to screamo, I usually give them benefit of the doubt but then I correct them
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    xeno, you retard, they have a song called Rammstein and a song called Rammlied
    imageimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    lol, not that bad.

D00D! I've noticed that lately, people(idiots) have taken to refering to ANY & ALL heavy music with screamed/growled vocals as "screamo".....I want to burn down a daycare when I hear that, seriously...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

{Upload|7817}
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    pwnd?
    railed?
    roasted?
    i think so
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol, not that bad.

D00D! I've noticed that lately, people(idiots) have taken to refering to ANY & ALL heavy music with screamed/growled vocals as "screamo".....I want to burn down a daycare when I hear that, seriously...
    It's been that way for a long long long time. Personally, I get more aggravated by them calling their shit metal. Both are unsettling, however.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

{Upload|7817}
    pwnd?
    railed?
    roasted?
    i think so
    Yeah dude you failed fucking hard on that one, seriously.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    lol, not that bad.

It's been that way for a long long long time. Personally, I get more aggravated by them calling their shit metal. Both are unsettling, however.
    agreed...I had only recently noticed the across the board naming of all metal as Screamo....dude I will not stand for that...it's always someone who has NO interest or knowledge of metal who calls it that. They have just heard the term, and then heard metal with screaming vocals and put it together: "oh yeah, Screamo" /rage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    lol, not that bad.

agreed...I had only recently noticed the across the board naming of all metal as Screamo....dude I will not stand for that...it's always someone who has NO interest or knowledge of metal who calls it that. They have just heard the term, and then heard metal with screaming vocals and put it together: "oh yeah, Screamo" /rage
    That's why I give them benefit of the doubt
    lol, not that bad.

It's been that way for a long long long time. Personally, I get more aggravated by them calling their shit metal.
    This
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    so obviously no ones even heard their song called "Rammstein"
    Hi Will.
    didnt even make sense

atleastyoutried.jpg
    Yes it did.

We brought up the song before.

You just didn't know the song was named Rammlied, not Rammstein.

{Upload|7782}
    You're not serious right? You are aware Rammstein do have a song called "Rammstein" and "Rammlied".
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow what amazing lyrics. They just repeat the name of their band in not one but 2 songs
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The next ffdp will sound like nickelback haha.