Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so i had a falling out with a friend...and i went from sad to pissed as hell

12346»

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

I've been around literally 30 of my friends that have kids. They still talk with their friends and hang out when they can, which is at least once a week. Sometimes they even bring their kids along. Sure, I don't have a kid yet but when I do I'm not going to shut out my friends
    I think what he was trying to say is that sometimes mothers go crazy for the kids. Not every parent is like that. Some parents are totally cool with dropping their kid off at the sitter and hitting the club or bsing with friends. Other mothers want to spend every waking moment with the child molding them into the greatest person ever. My wife is basically like the second person I described.
    Yes n no.
    What i was mainly trying to get at is that certain situations/things need to have been experienced in order to gain knowledge. That it isnt something that can taught n learned like drawing or history.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

I've been around literally 30 of my friends that have kids. They still talk with their friends and hang out when they can, which is at least once a week. Sometimes they even bring their kids along. Sure, I don't have a kid yet but when I do I'm not going to shut out my friends
    I think what he was trying to say is that sometimes mothers go crazy for the kids. Not every parent is like that. Some parents are totally cool with dropping their kid off at the sitter and hitting the club or bsing with friends. Other mothers want to spend every waking moment with the child molding them into the greatest person ever. My wife is basically like the second person I described.
    Yes n no.
    What i was mainly trying to get at is that certain situations/things need to have been experienced in order to gain knowledge. That it isnt something that can taught n learned like drawing or history.
    d00d y00z come off like y00z know everything... millionz of years of evolution and cheeze iz gonna say womenz hasnt teh instict to care for their children y00z such a fukkin douchebag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|4365} 8-X %%-
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Yes n no.
    d00d y00z come off like y00z know everything... millionz of years of evolution and cheeze iz gonna say womenz hasnt teh instict to care for their children y00z such a fukkin douchebag
    I know you love me,
    Why dontchu just come out n say it?
    N if i come of as i know it all, why arent my opinions posted on ever single discussion/debate or being crammed down peoples throat.
    Get your head outta your ass.
    My "holier than thou" personality has obviously made you NOLA.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    WOW just read threw all of this for the first time since it happened...brought back some feelings for sure

well any ways since this we didn't talk for months and then a couple weeks ago she texted me she was sorry....and that lashing out at her wasn't the worst thing i could have done...and that she was really sorry for taking things out on me just because she knew we would still be friends after...i didn't ever expect to talk to her again but talking to her really made me realize how much i missed being friends...its nice to at least be able to talk again...and shes actually inviting me over to hang out with her kids and stuff now :)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Don't make me smack you Rex.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    and i like it rough :>
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    *posts no self esteem video*

Expressing your thoughts and feelings is a hard thing to do. Its difficult to admit things to people that you might not want to admit to yourself. I commend you for doing so, most people don't realize that most of their stress breaks down to poor communication (or money, but that's not relevant here) You spoke the truth and from the heart.

Her response wasnt O rly? Or "fuck, lets talk about this, figure it out" "sorry you feel that way but...." or even "Damn dude, calm your bitch tits" Her response was basically "Fuck you, you fuckin fuck up."

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Just my advice... don't communicate such things through messages if you can help it. When I have something serious to say, I usually ask them to meet me at a late night hour at the Coffee House, or somewhere, so we can hash it out face to face. Or hell, just drive to her house.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    {Upload|4217}
    Best. Comic. Ever.