Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so i had a falling out with a friend...and i went from sad to pissed as hell

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    well when we first met each other we both wanted more that fell apart and i sacrificed my feelings and emotions for our friendship because it was important to both of us...sure it was a mistake but i have some of the best memories of my life from it...oh and she did continue to flirt and lead me on for the entire time we were friends....that shit pissed me off but i just tried to not let it bother me because she has had a lot of men do shitty things to her...and i felt like we needed to be there for each other...i was wrong...love makes you blind man
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    {Upload|4217}

THE TRUTH
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    She took your virginity didn't she rex or that was the first real boobies you saw
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited March 2011
    I assumed this was the return of Holy Crap Lions!
    LOL!^^^

I didn't go through all the comments after that one.

Sorry Rex...You'll be alright homie.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    She took your virginity didn't she rex or that was the first real boobies you saw
    lol nah she was one of the first girls tho...and the only person i have ever loved like that...i thought i knew what it meant to love someone before this..but i was way wrong

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    lol nah she was one of the first girls tho...and the only person i have ever loved like that...i thought i knew what it meant to love someone before this..but i was way wrong

hate to admit it, but love kinda sucks.

always seems to end in heartache
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

And so I say:

SMOKE DAT WEED. B-)

i smoke damn near every day...might get a tat tomorrow tho so idk if ill be smoking
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "not to be playing devil's advocate or anything.... but rex seems kinda needy. "you never call me or text me; just to say hi"

she has fucking kids.... she's got more important things to worry about than your feelings. (Good) Parents live for their children.... what you are asking her to do is to live for her kids and then send some your way. "

I know people who have kids and make time with their friends. Even bring the kids along. Sure, she could be busy but not THAT busy. It's always good to do everything with your kids but people do need a break every once in.a while too. Yeah, good parents live for their children but they need their time too. Trust me, I know.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "not to be playing devil's advocate or anything.... but rex seems kinda needy. "you never call me or text me; just to say hi"

she has fucking kids.... she's got more important things to worry about than your feelings. (Good) Parents live for their children.... what you are asking her to do is to live for her kids and then send some your way. "

I know people who have kids and make time with their friends. Even bring the kids along. Sure, she could be busy but not THAT busy. It's always good to do everything with your kids but people do need a break every once in.a while too. Yeah, good parents live for their children but they need their time too. Trust me, I know.
    How can you say this without having experienced what goes into being a mother/having children?
    Seeing or being around it is not the same as being in that position

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I'm sorry to hear that, Rex. I know how it feels.

I have a friend (if you could call her that) who I need to end my connections with. I don't know why I haven't done it yet.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

How can you say this without having experienced what goes into being a mother/having children?

d00d ure dumb... Dawn has teh motherhood instincts d00d...... ure such a tool [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011

Yeah, seriously.
    inb4lists
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    You know what they say.

A person you hate is almost always somebody that you loved.

d00d ure dumb... Dawn has teh motherhood instincts d00d...... ure such a tool [-(
    says the guy who brags bout how he's not a poser n how much weed he smokes

i would analize y00 too but it would be a waste of time

[-(

blue turbins

Sure, whatever.
    But you always spend your time trying to troll me.
    logic fail.
    [-(

[-(

blue turbins

{Upload|4323}

i just threw this away...i had it for 4 years....it was from when we were working in the gas station and we were fighting...i went outside to smoke and when i came back in i opened my register and this was laying on top of the money and she told me " no matter how much we fight and how stupid it is over you will always be my sunshine on a rainy day" *waits for your a fag comments* idk im a sentimental person and this meant a lot to me...i thought i would have it forever.....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|4323}

i just threw this away...i had it for 4 years....it was from when we were working in the gas station and we were fighting...i went outside to smoke and when i came back in i opened my register and this was laying on top of the money and she told me " no matter how much we fight and how stupid it is over you will always be my sunshine on a rainy day" *waits for your a fag comments* idk im a sentimental person and this meant a lot to me...i thought i would have it forever.....
    good thing you tossed it. obviously you were pretty into her and she isnt, and that is going to do nothing but keep the hurt close.