Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so i had a falling out with a friend...and i went from sad to pissed as hell

Comments

• DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    aren't you like 16?
    more like 16 and a half
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think you made the right decision. Sure, she can be busy but I doubt she's busy all the time from the way she reacted. And she would rather pick her kid over a social life? Idk if I would believe that fully because everyone needs a break from their kids from time to time. I'm happy for you and what you did, she sounds very negative =/

Sounds like my situation....except mine's worse....because no one back home texts me and normally when I send a text out saying "hey, we should hang out sometime it's been forever". I usually get a sure and it never happens..so right now, it's like I have zero friends back home and a shit load of aquaintences. I just quit trying with a lot of people after the last time I was home. I've been told countless times that they're prolly busy....but shit. Busy everyday no matter the year? I'm sure. It's frustrating as hell and depressing. I actually feel like I did something to cause everyone being like this but idk what, and it's not like anyone would tell me.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    things change and feelings grow stronger man....i thought i knew what it meant to love someone when i was 16.5
    I think you made the right decision. Sure, she can be busy but I doubt she's busy all the time from the way she reacted. And she would rather pick her kid over a social life? Idk if I would believe that fully because everyone needs a break from their kids from time to time. I'm happy for you and what you did, she sounds very negative =/

Sounds like my situation....except mine's worse....because no one back home texts me and normally when I send a text out saying "hey, we should hang out sometime it's been forever". I usually get a sure and it never happens..so right now, it's like I have zero friends back home and a shit load of aquaintences. I just quit trying with a lot of people after the last time I was home. I've been told countless times that they're prolly busy....but shit. Busy everyday no matter the year? I'm sure. It's frustrating as hell and depressing. I actually feel like I did something to cause everyone being like this but idk what, and it's not like anyone would tell me.
    i totally feel like this is a lot my fault to...i mean she is equally at fault but i know i blame myself....but im sure i drove her away with some of my immature decisions in my past

"no matter how much you change, you still have to live with the things done"

things change and feelings grow stronger man....i thought i knew what it meant to love someone when i was 16.5
    haha im not even really 16.5, and i know by now not to devote love to someone who wont love me back , but seriously though alot of chicks are pretty crazy, and you shouldn't let people have that much control over your own emotions
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hate it...like if I did something, tell me. I love all of my friends and still love my ex best friend Jonathan like a brother...but that bitch hasn't talked to me or hung out with me since September of 2006. Everytime I'd wanna hang out he'd agree, but blow me off. And he'd change his damn cell number it was hard to get a hold of him that way. I must have done something unspeakable I guess <_>
    imageimage
    haha im not even really 16.5, and i know by now not to devote love to someone who wont love me back , but seriously though alot of chicks are pretty crazy, and you shouldn't let people have that much control over your own emotions
    you don't get to choose who you love and don't love brah

you don't get to choose who you love and don't love brah

oh well i guess so........ but im able to
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    then watch on youtube.....
    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!1111!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!1111!!!
    ok? its a funny rap song from the late 80's about losing a girlfriend.
    ok? its a funny rap song from the late 80's about losing a girlfriend.

really then i shall watch it..... IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!11!!11

can I point out that you spelled "I'VE" wrong about a million times? haha

sorry for the friendship loss though, Rex =/

lol spell check fails then :P

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    a song for Rex... *brofist*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEa8JNwzwms

Tonight this one's for us.

Hey brother!
    I see what they done to you.
    Hey brother!
    Can you see what they done to me to?
    No where to turn and we got nothing to lose,
    But you can count on me if I can count on you. It's true!

Hey brother all we've got's each other
    In a world of shit, y'know they made us suffer.
    Hey brother all they let us have is each other
    So let's fuck society up...

They'll never see the side of life I've seen
    They'll never understand what made this hatred inside me breathe.
    I found my family on the city streets
    Because they locked me out of their American dream. They lie!
    And through those years of redemption denied
    I couldn't see the truth through the blood in my eyes. They lie!
    I know they want to tear us up my friend,
    But we can spit in their face until the bitter end, my friend!

Hey brother! I see what they done to you!
    For you I will fight!
    Hey brother! You can see what they've done to me too!
    For you I'll do it right!
    Hey brother! We got nothing to lose, it's true!
    For you I'll defy!
    Hey brother! So tonight this one's for you!
    For you I'll fucking die...

Hey brother, all we got's each other
    And they been treatin' us rough.
    Hey brother, all they let us have's each other
    So tonight this one's for us.

Hey brother, all we got's each other
    Through these years so rough.
    Hey brother, all they let us have's each other
    So let's fuck society up.

They won't break my heart again.
    They will never take my heart again. never again
    They won't break my heart again. never again
    They will never tear us up again, my friend.

Tonight this one's for us...
    *brofist* and lol at the cool story bro pic
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just wanted to echo what others have already said... Your messages seemed well thought out and not written in anger. Although i don't know the whole situation, by reading those 3 emails I am left with the opinion that you are making the right decision. I did have a funny picture I wanted to post that you reminded me of. (not saying it is a relevant picture, but its funny).
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    can I embedded a picture with a URL? if so, how?