Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Elite private memberships

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
Post edited by WakeOfAshes on

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I already have a Demonoid account

I already have a Demonoid account
    yeah who doesn't... most everyone in the RIAA and MPAA have one too ;) which is why I was offering better sites with better content and a smaller probability of the RIAA/MPAA/(and others) from sending you a lawsuit letter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I see what you're saying.
    I already have a site where I can get video games, movies, and music. They aren't torrents either.

i have a Demonoid too and dislike torrents which is why i never use it. i do appreciate the offer though :)
    Why do you dislike torrents? that is weird.... because I know you like illegally downloading. the bittorrent protocol is actually a pretty neat concept.
    edited March 2011
    deleted name of the private tracker I just listed.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    you just have to find the right one and it will go fast
    edited March 2011
    Distance - You grabbed the wrong content. almost all torrents I download download at my max rate. basically the way it works is that people all have small upload rate, but bittorrent allows all those people with a small upload rate to upload together to max your download rate. If you grab a torrent that has a lot of people willing to upload, it is the fastest download you will ever get.
    edited March 2011
    www.torrentscan.com
    FTW!!
    Nope. That searches all public trackers... The real content... the good shit? yeah that is all private trackers. EDIT- Private site name removed.
    i got every season of dexter in a day...about 3-5 hours for a full season maybe idk its been a long time since i got them
    No. not even close. Probably safer then demonoid, but probably not better content wise. check out this link... I am offering memberships to some of these places.

http://filesharefreak.com/2010/10/29/the-top-50-most-requested-tracker-invites-of-2010-part-one/

its to much work to keep your ratio up or i would do it...i am only interested in d/l i don't give a fuck about uploading
    But don't let me convince you..... you either want membership based on what I said in my first post or you dont. I get that everyone above is a "no thanks" and that is fine. It is not like I get anything for inviting anyone. I'm just being nice.

Some people try and sell invites. It is strictly against the rules and if you get caught you and everyone you invited will get banned. I dont do that shit.
    exactly...otherwise i would be down
    its to much work to keep your ratio up or i would do it...i am only interested in d/l i don't give a fuck about uploading
    Yep. When I first got membership to Waf**** I sat on my membership for a month and a half before downloading anything. It took that long for the site to go freeleech, then I downloaded 50 metal albums, and rosetta stone (for upload credit). Now i've have a nice and healthy 40GB up and have only used 10GB down.... that is the thing that sucks about private trackers.... metal albums just dont get enough traffic to seed back.
    yeah thats what annoys me about those places other wise id be all about them cause of the content they have...but its just not worth it

Word. That is how www.speed.cd is. You need to keep a high ratio by seeding back otherwise you get the boot. That is why I just use www.torrentscan.com now. As soon as I am done downloading it, I can delete it without having to seed back and keep my internet traffic open.
    When I DL on demonoid, I set the upload rate to 0.00 for that torrent, and then remove the torrent file as soon as it completes. Since demonoid doesnt have ratio requirements I see no reason not to be a leech. Besides demonoid is to fucking insecure.

i just read threw the comments and check on the user that uploads the files er what ever....never really had a problem got a letter a while back b4 i had my ip blocker set up and before i was doing research into the stuff i was d/l
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I might have been interested if this thread was posted a few weeks back. But a friend of mine who lives down the street got a cease and desist letter from comcast for downloading tv shows and such. I always told her to be careful and to look at the uploaders info and seeds and such.

But since that happened I haven't downloaded any torrents since then. Hey WakeOfAshes or anyone else that downloads torrents do you use peer guardian or anything when you download torrents?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    yeah ip blocker is nice.... I've always thought it was false security though. I use it but not convinced I am totally in the clear using it.