Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite Mayhem Fest Memories

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Tech-death is crazy

i cant tap or sweep that fast to save my life...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Rhodes is a God
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Rhodes is a God
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well show me a youtube video playing the crazy train solo and ill say your right, or a complete dragonforce song any instrument......

and what about artists like johnny cash who strum three chords? all his songs must blow huh cuz they arent musically challenging
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

And Brain Drill are brilliant, seriously.
    lolwut
    Seriously watching them play is orgasmic.
    But their music is terrible.
    well show me a youtube video playing the crazy train solo and ill say your right, or a complete dragonforce song any instrument......

and what about artists like johnny cash who strum three chords? all his songs must blow huh cuz they arent musically challenging
    Why do you assume I know how to play, I am a critic.
    i am just saying that dragonforce are talented in their instruments and there songs are mediocre, you just dont want to admit that cuz it goes against your point, even tho its true..
    edited February 2011
    Dragonforce's guitarists are pretty talented. if only they didnt alwasy play drunk... <_>
    arent talented? i would love to see you play any of there material..
    Their singer is perhaps one of the worst in power metal history, and I have seen 10 year olds pull off their stuff.
    I don't think Dragonforce's music is terrible. You just can't take them seriously. They're video game metal.

Listening to Soldiers of the Wasteland while playing CoD is epic.
    @ my quote ZP left Dragonforce....

(didnt quote right)
    I don't only like bands with insane amounts of talent, I also like bands with artistic value, I don't believe Dragonforce is talented, sure they can play but all the speed in the world will only get you so far.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I don't think Dragonforce's music is terrible. You just can't take them seriously. They're video game metal.

How the fuck are they VG Metal?

Bands like Powerglove are VG Metal. Dragonforce is just shitty Power Metal.
    well then your an idiot if you dont think that guitar takes skill and talent
    That's not what I meant. Their music is only taken seriously because of their publicity through Guitar Hero.
    what Dragonforce should do, is stop playing in the same key, and slow things down for a couple songs.
    more people would like them more.

plus hopefully their new singer will be good.
    No, not at all, by your logic Whitechapel is talented, which is a gross lie, playing blasts as fast as you can takes no skill, I can do that much. But Dragonforce is 30 times more talented then they are so there you go with that.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

How the fuck are they VG Metal?

Bands like Powerglove are VG Metal. Dragonforce is just shitty Power Metal.
    I think he meant playing video games to them is nice. I don't think he meant that VG metal was their actual genre

what Dragonforce should do, is stop playing in the same key, and slow things down for a couple songs.
    more people would like them more.

plus hopefully their new singer will be good.
    If they did this I would respect them more.
    No, not at all, by your logic Whitechapel is talented, which is a gross lie, playing blasts as fast as you can takes no skill, I can do that much. But Dragonforce is 30 times more talented then they are so there you go with that.
    well you said they have NO talent soo how can you be more talented than another band if you possess no talent?
    Their guitarist (the asian one) is annoying as fuck.