Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite Mayhem Fest Memories

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm not going to even continue with this one. To each their own.
    Finally, you needed to stop, you can't seem to accept when other people have an opinion.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's a difference between wishing they did more and saying they sucked based solely on the fact that they weren't interactive.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm not going to even continue with this one. To each their own.
    Finally, you needed to stop, you can't seem to accept when other people have an opinion.
    {Upload|2225}
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Worst memory is missing Bullet at Mayhem.

Ha
    edited February 2011
    Ha
    Had to sit through the worst set of my entire life.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Holy new posts Batman.
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    They are an overrated groove metal band (who despite their "true metal" following have dabbled in mallcore/nu metal bullshit) and Vio-Lence is far superior. Fuck the police.
    Yes, supercharger and burning red were a disapointment. But you can't deny that the blackening, The more things change, Burn My Eyes, and Through The Ashes of Empires weren't good.
    Ha
    Meanwhile I got to scream RIGHT NOW IT'S KILLING TIME!

:D
    They are an overrated groove metal band (who despite their "true metal" following have dabbled in mallcore/nu metal bullshit) and Vio-Lence is far superior. Fuck the police.
    Yes, supercharger and burning red were a disapointment. But you can't deny that the blackening, The more things change, Burn My Eyes, and Through The Ashes of Empires weren't good.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    2008:

- Watching this drunk ass trying to start shit with a couple police officers that ended with the guy yelling out "come get some, spic!!" to the Hispanic officer. They obviously arrested him after that comment with everyone around them yelling to throw his ass out.

- Being able to see Walls Of Jericho, Slipknot, Dragonforce and Disturbed for the first time.

- Not even 3 min into the opening band's (The Red Chord) set, I watch this unconscious guy get pulled out from the pit as the band just kept playing like nothing had happened. I started thinking if I was in a bit over my head lol (first major concert for me)

- Seeing two more arrests being made that day, people were going crazy.

- Getting autographs from Walls Of Jericho and Machine Head.

The other two years were fun as hell too but not near as much happened that would be worth mentioning.
    Ha
    Meanwhile I got to scream RIGHT NOW IT'S KILLING TIME!

:D
    Fuck you.
    It's a shame that I lost some interest in Bullet due to Fever and put 100% interest in Ke$ha and deathcore.

#1 reason why Machine Head isn't mediocre: They practically invented Groove Metal along with Pantera.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    2010 - Getting on rail for 3 Inches Of Blood. That was fucking Metal. \m/
    #1 reason why Machine Head isn't mediocre: They practically invented Groove Metal along with Pantera.
    Groove Metal is a mediocre genre.
    2010 - Getting on rail for 3 Inches Of Blood. That was fucking Metal. \m/
    lucky bastahd, I didn't even see them due to my friend's dad wanting to see 5FDP.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The most mediocre, Pantera is meh too.
    I'm focusing on one argument at them moment thank you very much.
    But they are an outstanding band, in what you deem a mediocre genre. Therefore the band isn't mediocre, the genre is.
    The most mediocre, Pantera is meh too.
    I don't know about most. I'd say Metalcore and Deathcore are even more mediocre. Some time I call those genres, Mediocore. Get it? :-D