Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite Mayhem Fest Memories

sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
All right guys, as much as the lineups may suck nowadays, we gotta remember that this festival is what brought us together in the first place. With this in mind, what are some of your favorite memories actually at the concert itself?

Here's a few off the top of my head, I'll edit this post more as I remember them :D

-In Mayhem 2008, it was raining like a bitch mid-day. My one friend slipped and fell down the hill, and my other two friends slid down the hill on purpose, and within minutes, we had an awesome mudslide going with chicks going down topless and everything. It was epic. We started something that I still hear veterans in Detroit talk about in line every year.

-In Mayhem 2009, just after I walked away from the Mayhem Forum Meetup, this REALLY hot girl stopped me and my friend and she offered to trade me her shirt for my white Marilyn Manson shirt. I would have taken her up on it if I hadn't have wanted that shirt for about 2 years and only just picked it up at Spencers the day before. Her shirt probably would have fit me, too.

-And of course, who could forget me taking a rockstar shower at Mayhem 2010? Hahaha.

I'll post more as I remember.

How about you guys?

Comments