Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite Mayhem Fest Memories

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Machine Head blows and Flynn can suck a cock.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You're a Vio-lence guy, aren't you? lol
    I love winning with women
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I agree a good live show requires fan interaction but that doesn't require the band to move around stage the entire time. I enjoyed Slayer's set.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    nah dude they dont even move.... i was dissapointed cuz i love them and everyone i was with agreed that they sucked, and i wanted to really like it. i mean they are getting old so i cut them some slack but im not going to say they were great cuz its just not true no matter how much i like them

what do you want them to do? Dance? Their fuckin' Slayer for god's sakes! What's wrong with you dude? u ghey?
    :-?
    a good live show = entertaining. not just standing there, playing the music, and not acknowledging the crowd.
    They acknowledged the crowd at my show...
    :-))
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah dude they dont even move.... i was dissapointed cuz i love them and everyone i was with agreed that they sucked, and i wanted to really like it. i mean they are getting old so i cut them some slack but im not going to say they were great cuz its just not true no matter how much i like them

what do you want them to do? Dance? Their fuckin' Slayer for god's sakes! What's wrong with you dude? u ghey?
    a good live show = entertaining. not just standing there, playing the music, and not acknowledging the crowd.
    no. It depends on the band. Other bands will run around, maybe get gay with the crowd, maybe be all happy and say how happy they are to see u or say the name of your city and say how great you are. That's not Slayer. They don't move much. They stand there and look evil and intimidating. Kick your ass and play classic all time great heavy metal music. Some of you kids need to go to school.

no. It depends on the band. Other bands will run around, maybe get gay with the crowd, maybe be all happy and say how happy they are to see u or say the name of your city and say how great you are. That's not Slayer. They don't move much. They stand there and look evil and intimidating. Kick your ass and play classic all time great heavy metal music. Some of you kids need to go to school.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Machine Head does suck.
    Meh, the are one of the most mediocre bands ever.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2011
    machine head isnt that great but id rather see them live 1000 times in a row before slayer again
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Machine Head does suck.
    *waits for Britt to raise hell all up in this bitch*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I wish i didn't get lawn tickets for mayhem i could bearly hear slayer.
    They can be overrated by people who are like "they are the pinnacle of modern metal!!!" and shit like that but they are still a fucking awesome band.
    The are an overwhelmingly mediocre band.
    The are an overwhelmingly mediocre band.
    No, they aren't.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are an overrated groove metal band (who despite their "true metal" following have dabbled in mallcore/nu metal bullshit) and Vio-Lence is far superior. Fuck the police.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    machine head isnt that great but id rather see them live 1000 times in a row before slayer again
    I Ain't Even Mad Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yes they are, in just about every way, nothing about them sticks out in any way.
    I'm not going to even continue with this one. To each their own.