Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something interesting for Chicago people (this also is important for other fools)

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Iron Maiden is better than Metallica
    Well gee guys, looks like our opinion is wrong! Anyways, looks like I'm one of the few remaining Metallica fans on this board. Sure Hefield's voice isn't what it used to be, but find me one vocalist who's voice hasn't changed even the slightest since the beginning of his career.
    Hetfield's has changed so much though
    I know that, thanks.
    I said I don't like his voice so you rebuttal with vocalists who haven't changed inthe slightest so obviously I'm trying to tell you that slight changes aren't a big deal but Hetfield's has changed a lot and now he's a country/rock singer
    I actually didn't mention any vocalists that haven't changed if that's what you're trying to tell me (what are you trying to tell me anyway?). It is kind of funny though that if you voice changes you become a Country singer (in your words) when Nergal can sing some pretty good Country songs as it is.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The only thing that's stopped them from touring was the back problem. That's from his bass
    No, it's from headbanging. His voice has also blown out multiple times as of late.
    Headbanging and his bass. You can't try to tell me carrying a bass on your back for 30 years won't take a toll. And some are more sensitive than others or are more prone to back trouble. His voice was blown for a couple shows in South America but that was from a cold or cough
    That's from his bass
    ...How?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can't try to tell me carrying a bass on your back for 30 years won't take a toll.
    That's true, every bass player from before 1981 is in a wheelchair.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Iron Maiden is better than Metallica
    Well gee guys, looks like our opinion is wrong! Anyways, looks like I'm one of the few remaining Metallica fans on this board. Sure Hefield's voice isn't what it used to be, but find me one vocalist who's voice hasn't changed even the slightest since the beginning of his career.
    Hetfield's has changed so much though
    I know that, thanks.
    I said I don't like his voice so you rebuttal with vocalists who haven't changed inthe slightest so obviously I'm trying to tell you that slight changes aren't a big deal but Hetfield's has changed a lot and now he's a country/rock singer
    I actually didn't mention any vocalists that haven't changed if that's what you're trying to tell me (what are you trying to tell me anyway?). It is kind of funny though that if you voice changes you become a Country singer (in your words) when Nergal can sing some pretty good Country songs as it is.
    You said singer's changing in the SLIGHTEST, my point was hetfield has change more than just slightly. Not everyone becomes a country singer, I never stated that. I was saying James is now a country singer. And if nergal can sing country songs, then cool, he can do more than one style. The thing is though, he's not using those vocals for Behemoth songs like James is for Metallica
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    one thing we can agree on is that Lars is a weiner.

i heard yesterday that Lars said that the reason The Big Four is only one show, not a tour is because "Metallica didnt want to shove The Big Four down American's throats."

WTF LARS?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You can't try to tell me carrying a bass on your back for 30 years won't take a toll.
    All I said was it would take a toll, not put you in a wheelchair. And did you read the next part? Everyone is built differently so obviously Araya's back is more sensitive or there are back problems in the family

i heard yesterday that Lars said that the reason The Big Four is only one show, not a tour is because "Metallica didnt want to shove The Big Four down American's throats."

WTF LARS?
    Lol hokay I believe you Lars. Stupid lars.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

WTF LARS?
    He's a retard
    imageimage
    I was saying James is now a country singer.
    Well shit, where can I buy his country album? Anywho, my initial point was that every vocalist changes whether it be a lot or a little. Even your beloved Slayer has a hell of a lot different vocals than the 80's.
    All I said was it would take a toll, not put you in a wheelchair. And did you read the next part? Everyone is built differently so obviously Araya's back is more sensitive or there are back problems in the family
    Then riddle me this:

If the cause of his problems was holding the bass, why is he still standing and playing the bass as normal, but he has completely stopped headbanging?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

WTF LARS?
    He's a retard
    yea, we dont want to shove a tour down the people who have been asking for it's throats.

makes alot of sense
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Then riddle me this:

If the cause of his problems was holding the bass, why is he still standing and playing the bass as normal, but he has completely stopped headbanging?
    Headbanging for like 20 plus year will take a toll on your neck. Your neck happens to be attached to your spine, resulting in bavk problems. Shit
    imageimage
    bavk problems
    I like it, sounds like an extension of "kvlt".
    That's what I'm arguing, Leah. He originally stated the bullshit claim that the bass was apart of it, which is a crock of shit.
    My thumb tends to touch the v instead. Most of the time I catch it though....it's fucking annoying
    imageimage
    He originally stated the bullshit claim that the bass was apart of it, which is a crock of shit.
    What are you talking about? Every man risks his life when he picks up the dreaded bass of doom.
    My thumb tends to touch the v instead. Most of the time I catch it though....it's fucking annoying
    I know, I was just making a funny. ;-)
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    the full album thing will probably be the black album since its the 20th anniversary. also the 25th for master puppets and since they already did that in its entirety.....
    I was saying James is now a country singer.
    Well shit, where can I buy his country album? Anywho, my initial point was that every vocalist changes whether it be a lot or a little. Even your beloved Slayer has a hell of a lot different vocals than the 80's.
    I'll dumb it down. Metallca's vocals are now country (live). I hope you can at least understand that
    Then riddle me this:

Taking out one factor helps. Would you rather him sit in a chair and play his bass?