Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something interesting for Chicago people (this also is important for other fools)

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
Just saw this on metalsetlists

"I have a source who works at an arena in Chicago that says Rammstein has a show scheduled in May and that Metallica is coming for 2 nights in July."

"the shows will be held at the Allstate. i was told by numerous people who work there that this is happening. The guy who originally told me knows very little about metal and when he was talking about the Metallica concert he did mention something about them playing a full album. As of now he says there will be 2 shows with the possibility of a 3rd and 4th night (which makes me believe this could be their "Wall Tour") Im still skeptical until something official is announced (I do not want to get my hopes up) but this seems like its legit and will happen."

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15853

You know what that means Rammstein fans.......

Also, I'm definitely getting floor for at least one of the Metallica shows. If I want to be stupid I'll go for two (and I probably will, which means no Gayhem for me)
nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments