Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    illiterate thug
    this made me lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    there is a rap thread, if he kept all the bullshit in there no one would have a problem but he has to put it in like everythread on purpose like an asshole so 0 fucks
    there is a rap thread, if he kept all the bullshit in there no one would have a problem but he has to put it in like everythread on purpose like an asshole so 0 fucks
    seriously, he posts fail lyrics in almost every thread he posts in
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    he is basically shoving down every ones throats no one is picking on him. if he stops spamming his shitty music no one would give him any shit. and btw this is primarily a metal site and obv people arent going to want to have an illiterate thug spammed all over it. if we went to a rap forums and talked about how dark throne is awesome 50 pages in a row they would give us shit.
    Fair points. Erik, maybe you could talk about Tyler in the rap thread?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he is basically shoving down every ones throats no one is picking on him. if he stops spamming his shitty music no one would give him any shit. and btw this is primarily a metal site and obv people arent going to want to have an illiterate thug spammed all over it. if we went to a rap forums and talked about how dark throne is awesome 50 pages in a row they would give us shit.
    lol, cmon nola..... we all represent the music and shit we love on here. some do it more then others, and erik does, but hees by far not the only one. i dont really see how its spamming either, he talks about it in certain threads that pertain to music, hees not in the NHL thread talking about that shit, just cause you dont like it doesnt make it spam.

and no. this isnt a metal site, thats what it is based on, but like i just fucking said, look at the front page were talking about nazis, bin laden, sports, proms, pussy, almost everything except about 3 threads based soley on metal. i personally think its cool we talk about alot of stuff instead of just metal.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i lol'd at this thread.
    the bottom line is people love to fuck with erik. not just about this, about everything, its getting old.
    but no one wants to talk about his rap, im sure no one else her really listens to toad the wet sprocket but im going to put him in every music thread possible <_> all this is a mute point now cuz i banned erik for everyone elses sake, don wanna "pick" on him anymore
    the bottom line is people love to force their opinions on people who disagree with what they think. not just about this, about everything, its getting old.
    toad the wet sprocket
    LOLWUT?

his name deserves me to give him/them at least 1 listen :-))
    Some people like a variety of music not just metal. So who cares if erik doesn't just listen and talk about metal.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Fuck that shit. You guys need to listen to this hardcore mother fucker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow
    Some people like a variety of music not just metal. So who cares if erik doesn't just listen and talk about metal.
    you have the shittiest taste on the entire forum so no one wants your opinion.
    but no one wants to talk about his rap, im sure no one else her really listens to toad the wet sprocket but im going to put him in every music thread possible <_> all this is a mute point now cuz i banned erik for everyone elses sake, don wanna "pick" on him anymore

this is untrue.... people talk about rap all the time among other things <_>
    Adam's opinion > Shane's opinion
    sweet god, im done with this arguement, erik is getting what he deserves, if he wants to talk about his stupid rap than he can pm adam cuz hes the only person who would care or take it elsewhere the end problem solved
    you have the shittiest taste on the entire forum so no one wants your opinion.
    LOL again bro get off my nutsack. You think your sooo fucking cool and your so metal because thats all you listen to. Well i like more music then metal you got a fucking problem kill yourself. You like itm you have no room to talk. Try harder to be a Elitist. We all know you are a bandwagon music fan.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I see the Rap thread and I appreciate the title because it lets me know that the thread has nothing that will interest me. It sits unread
    sweet god, im done with this arguement, erik is getting what he deserves, if he wants to talk about his stupid rap than he can pm adam cuz hes the only person who would care or take it elsewhere the end problem solved
    no, he can talk about it here, its not against the rules. Everyone seems infatuated with pop also, who cares, not a big deal...