Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i bash on adams shitty tastes all the time.

also i know you're trying to be a bro but you're moral crusader routine is getting rather old.
    lolwhy? cause i dont think its right to tear apart a young kind, gimme a fucking break shane.....

its old people cant leave this kid alone....
    this isn't the only issue you've pulled the moral crusader on. even jay told you to back down the last time, coming from him that's saying something
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Not reading everything but I'll just throw in my two cents. I think people need to chill on bashing Erik. Having said that, Erik, when people have given Tyler a fair listen and say they don't like him you should just accept it. If they start making attacks at you for liking Tyler then sure, lay out on them

Basically I think if we're talking about a band or artist we need to stay to what this forum is. A music discussion forum. It may be metal but we can discuss other music. That means we should stick to discussing actual content of music instead of going off and saying things about people on here. Educated discussion would be nice
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not reading everything but I'll just throw in my two cents. I think people need to chill on bashing Erik. Having said that, Erik, when people have given Tyler a fair listen and say they don't like him you should just accept it. If they start making attacks at you for liking Tyler then sure, lay out on them

Basically I think if we're talking about a band or artist we need to stay to what this forum is. A music discussion forum. It may be metal but we can discuss other music. That means we should stick to discussing actual content of music instead of going off and saying things about people on here. Educated discussion would be nice
    Fuck you, Death Angel sucks and you're a faggot
    its a metal forum plain and simple. always has been, always will be. you wanna talk rap and pop be my guest but don't get pissy when your bands get bashed and you're told you listen to shitty music
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is a thread I feel like I should read because my life has been so busy for the last 6 months, that I have no clue what is even happening in current metal. I know the COB album this year was dope, but I also know that is hardly the best album of the year. I feel like a fail for not keeping up with the good DM albums coming out this year.
    It's a metal forum sure but that doesn't make it strictly metal. That just our foundation and what we generally talk about. That absolutely does not mean we can't talk about other genres and when we do, get bashed for it
    this is a thread I feel like I should read because my life has been so busy for the last 6 months, that I have no clue what is even happening in current metal. I know the COB album this year was dope, but I also know that is hardly the best album of the year. I feel like a fail for not keeping up with the good DM albums coming out this year.
    Idk if someone already suggested it but listen to:
    Obscura-Omnivium
    Amon Amarth-Surtur Rising
    Ulcerate-The Destroyers of All
    All great DM IMO
    you know who sucks... horse the band. :-)) man they are awful.
    Yeah... I had Obscura added to my list to dl. I guess I'll check out Ulcerate too.

Has anyone heard if Illud Divinum Insanus leaked yet? \m/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i bash on adams shitty tastes all the time.

also i know you're trying to be a bro but you're moral crusader routine is getting rather old.
    lolwhy? cause i dont think its right to tear apart a young kind, gimme a fucking break shane.....

its old people cant leave this kid alone....
    this isn't the only issue you've pulled the moral crusader on. even jay told you to back down the last time, coming from him that's saying something
    lolwut? when did Jay say somthing to me? thats news to me... i dont understand what your fucking problem is? i'm not being a moral crusader, i'm just staing how i feel. theres people ripping him apart and I'm just stepping in to state that some people need to chill, and somehow I'm fucked up? gimme a break shane.... Erik sometimes has it comeing and is just as much fault as others, he just gets bashed alot reguardless of what the situation is. It has nothing to do with morals, its just how I feel.... is moral your word of the day or some shit <_>
    It's a metal forum sure but that doesn't make it strictly metal. That just our foundation and what we generally talk about. That absolutely does not mean we can't talk about other genres and when we do, get bashed for it
    you certainly can talk about other genres. what i'm saying is don't be surprised and cry like a bitch when your told that shit is horrible
    its a metal forum plain and simple. always has been, always will be. you wanna talk rap and pop be my guest but don't get pissy when your bands get bashed and you're told you listen to shitty music
    this is far from a metal forum and you fucking know it, lol. metal is probably one of the least talked about topics on this forum. its just a fucking forum, we all know eachother, so we talk about everything.
    this is far from a metal forum and you fucking know it, lol. metal is probably one of the least talked about topics on this forum. its just a fucking forum, we all know eachother, so we talk about everything.
    as far as musical discussion goes it is most certainly a metal forum, social bullshit aside.
    i see classic rock, pop and rap being talked about alot more then metal.... <_>
    that's because retards have embraced shitty music.
    no, its because this isnt solely a metal forum, and hasnt been for a long time. just look at the front page of threads, only like 3 of them have anything to do with metal.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    george your being a little ridiculous again about erik...
    lol, hows that nola? cause i dont like to pick on young kids?
    no, its because this isnt solely a metal forum, and hasnt been for a long time. just look at the front page of threads, only like 3 of them have anything to do with metal.
    and that's why this forum fails lately
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited May 2011
    he is basically shoving down every ones throats no one is picking on him. if he stops spamming his shitty music no one would give him any shit. and btw this is primarily a metal site and obv people arent going to want to have an illiterate thug spammed all over it. if we went to a rap forums and talked about how dark throne is awesome 50 pages in a row they would give us shit.