Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    supposedly the Flyers, Redwings, and Ducks are interested in goalie Ray Emery...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm all for it if we get him for cheap, I don't want to make the mistake we made with Leino....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    lolz, Leino is so beast, i was at the game on thursday, he scored twice and was the 1st star of the game... i'm with you on the Emery situation. if it's cheap, why not?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    He's what, 27 or 28? Low-risk investment....except you guys would have to get rid of one of your goalies.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    if it was my guess, he'd go to the wings. the wings already tried to get a goalie and the failanders cockblocked them. i don't see why they wouldn't still be interested in one. he played alright when he was on the flyers, but he was constantly injured.

the flyers might be interested, but both of their goalies play well, so i donno. i know they just free'd up some cap space by shipping walker and leighton to the phantoms. i wish they would use that mosny to lock up Leino. i really believe they will eventually lock leino up, i think they might just be kind holding back so Leino plays for a contract in the playoffs. if he's anything like he was last year, he'll earn it.

then there's petey, the Flyers may want Forsberg, but i donno, every team he's been on since he was with the Flyers, he went out with injury. only if he's 100%, but i dont even know if i want him then, we have 3 great scoring lines. the only hole is goalie, once in a while.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Old conversation, but I'm just stepping in now. My 2 cents: I like the delay of game penalty for the over the glass, because before the rule was in place the players would just shoot the puck into the crowd to get a change. Chara used to do it constantly when he was still with the Islanders. Back when he used to be terrible defensively, he would get tired and just shoot the puck over the glass and get a change. So I like this rule.

As well as the icing rule where you cannot change if you ice it. Because teams used to do that as well to get a change.

Trapezoid was designed for Brodeur, DiPietro and Turco to limit them from playing the puck in the corner. Useless now though. Besides, I think seeing the goalie go way to the corner to play it, make a long lead pass up the ice is an exciting play.
    if it was my guess, he'd go to the wings. the wings already tried to get a goalie and the failanders cockblocked them. i don't see why they wouldn't still be interested in one. he played alright when he was on the flyers, but he was constantly injured.

the flyers might be interested, but both of their goalies play well, so i donno. i know they just free'd up some cap space by shipping walker and leighton to the phantoms. i wish they would use that mosny to lock up Leino. i really believe they will eventually lock leino up, i think they might just be kind holding back so Leino plays for a contract in the playoffs. if he's anything like he was last year, he'll earn it.

then there's petey, the Flyers may want Forsberg, but i donno, every team he's been on since he was with the Flyers, he went out with injury. only if he's 100%, but i dont even know if i want him then, we have 3 great scoring lines. the only hole is goalie, once in a while.
    Ken Holland explicitly stated during the Nabokov situation that they only wanted Nabokov. They would not make a move for another goalie. So I'd be shocked to see it happen.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I should have went pro with hockey.
    black people are afraid of the cold

Black guy who can rough up the other team equal profit.
    I'm not scared of no cold.

The ones that can't play.

Flocka going to play at the next wings game.

Black Ops after UFC 126?

edited February 2011
    <_>
    if i dont fall asleep
    Nvm

Flyers Win!!! =D>

... it was a good, competitive game though.
    Islanders win against Senators. Robin Lehner is an asshole. and I hate Ranger fans even more.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seems like you all may of forgotten something. Here's a quick reminder
    imageimage
    too bad it's not 2010 anymore. it's 2011 brah, and the Blackhawks ain't doing shit this year... how they gonna get rid of the goalie who won them the cup? and for turco? then they get rid of big buff? chicago management fails...
    LOL Umad? Until someone takes it away, it still belongs to the Hawks.
    Fuck the Blackcawks

and as a Flyers fan in 2010, you of all people should realize how little importance the regular season is. a 7th seed if i'm correct right? It's all about what you do in the playoffs "brah". :-c