Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I don't care if you care.
    Deal with it

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Fuck the Penguins. They get all the fucking calls.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Franzen nearly got two hat tricks....but how the fuck do we give up 5 goals to Ottawa? Not good.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It's not all Howard's fault, we got caught watching the puck way too much.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    yo myplaguerules, wtf happened to DiPussietro last night? that motherfucker got dropped quick...:-))
    yo myplaguerules, wtf happened to DiPussietro last night? that motherfucker got dropped quick...:-))
    I fucking hate him. I used to defend him but he just embarassed himself, the team, me, and all other Islanders fans trying to pull that shit.

And now he is out 4-6 weeks with facial fractures, and (surprise) more knee swelling. Just fucking retire!
    I fucking hate him. I used to defend him but he just embarassed himself, the team, me, and all other Islanders fans trying to pull that shit.

And now he is out 4-6 weeks with facial fractures, and (surprise) more knee swelling. Just fucking retire!
    damn, he fractured his face, ouchhh... isn't he signed for like another 10 years or some shit?

Peter Forsberg's road to an NHL return hit a bump at Wednesday's Avalanche practice. While the hockey star made it through and said he will continue, there seemed to be some discouraging signs about his latest comeback attempt. Forsberg, 37, spent moments of the rugged practice on the bench attending to his skates and engaged in at least two conversations with Avalanche trainers. Afterward, Forsberg said he will continue practicing, but anticipates making a decision soon on whether to stay and possibly sign a contract or not. "If I had to make a decision [Wednesday], it wouldn't be that positive, because [the pace of play] was quick," Forsberg said.

damn, he fractured his face, ouchhh... isn't he signed for like another 10 years or some shit?

Yes, another 10 years. Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully at the end of the year he realizes, or doctors and the team realize that he will not be able to compete at a high level and should retire. Or he suffers an injury that forces him to retire. Or the team buys him out. Whichever way you slice it, he will get paid. That's not the issue. The issue is that his competitive drive (which is incredible) has blinded him from the reality that he is not the goalie he was and won't be the goalie that he was on the path to becoming. But this saga needs to end, and the Kevin Poulin era on Long Island needs to begin. Fuck I hate being an Islanders fan.
    Forsberg.....he shouldn't come back unless he has a chance to win the Cup. I believe he played for the Flyers for a while.....he should go there.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hawks - Canucks tonight. Almost time to start drinking
    Not playing well tonight. At least we haven't given up five goals.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boston completely humiliated Dallas last night. unbelievable
    No kidding. That was fun to see though, old school fighting.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ^^^thats why hockey rules
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    edited February 2011
    Forsberg.....he shouldn't come back unless he has a chance to win the Cup. I believe he played for the Flyers for a while.....he should go there.
    philly doesnt need him their stacked as it is. Forsberg said he would only play for the avs, the flyers or the rangers. and come on, no need to put my avs down like that, they still have a shot at the playoffs then they can go on a miracle streak and win the cup. gotta stay positive!!
    yo Marc, the Flyers gonna whoop some Dallas ass tonight brahh...
    philly doesnt need him their stacked as it is. Forsberg said he would only play for the avs, the flyers or the rangers. and come on, no need to put my avs down like that, they still have a shot at the playoffs then they can go on a miracle streak and win the cup. gotta stay positive!!
    lol
    yo Marc, the Flyers gonna whoop some Dallas ass tonight brahh...
    I'm counting on you guys.....