Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's awesome, but fucked up in the same. If that was Crosby he would lay there in a ball the refs woulda blew the whistle, and someone woulda got a penalty. Props to Campbell for representing the NHL the right way.
    Bruins forward Gregory Campbell has a broken right leg and will miss the rest of the season, the team confirmed Thursday.
    Campbell was injured in the second period of Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals when he was hit by a slap shot by the Penguins' Evgeni Malkin.

He remained on the ice for about 50 seconds to help kill a penalty before limping off and heading for the dressing room.

Campbell appeared in 15 playoff games and had three goals and four assists

this is a big loss for the B's. he's part of the important 4th energy line, and he's great on the penalty kill. Wishing him a speedy recovery.....
    more reason to hate the Penguins...

Do people ever learn? This is a sporting event. Yes, the Penguins are getting beat down by the Bruins, you are frustrated.

But there is ZERO reason to make light of a tragedy that cost the lives of four people and injured over 200 others.

Did this idiot learn from Jordan Kuruc? Jordan’s heartless and stupid tweet cost him dearly. He was kicked out of a band which he probably loved more than anything.

Looks like @evil_duper either deleted his account or it was suspended by Twitter.

This spineless scum better hope it was the former than the latter.

Then there was this lady:

All of a sudden we see this woman in her 50′s come walking over within earshot of us wearing a (puke blue) Pens jersey, 87 of course, and she says ‘that marathon bomb shoulda’ killed all of you.‘

This is the third time I heard Pens fans make such vile comments…..trend?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Stay classy Pittsburgh
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is it still too soon?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Bryan Bickell is gonna make a lot of money this summer.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Could Bickell be more of a 2013 version of Byfuglien? Hope they don't lose him like they lost Byfuglien
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    He's going to be the most productive free agent on a very shallow market and Chicago doesn't have the cap space to keep him. Enjoy him while you can, someone will overpay for him.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I think Lundqvist is the best goal keeper in the NHL hands down
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    laurjohn2 said:

more reason to hate the Penguins...

Do people ever learn? This is a sporting event. Yes, the Penguins are getting beat down by the Bruins, you are frustrated.

But there is ZERO reason to make light of a tragedy that cost the lives of four people and injured over 200 others.

Did this idiot learn from Jordan Kuruc? Jordan’s heartless and stupid tweet cost him dearly. He was kicked out of a band which he probably loved more than anything.

Looks like @evil_duper either deleted his account or it was suspended by Twitter.

This spineless scum better hope it was the former than the latter.

Then there was this lady:

All of a sudden we see this woman in her 50′s come walking over within earshot of us wearing a (puke blue) Pens jersey, 87 of course, and she says ‘that marathon bomb shoulda’ killed all of you.‘

This is the third time I heard Pens fans make such vile comments…..trend?

These people should just shut the fuck up and not even call themselves fans. Disrespectful pieces of shit like this make me ashamed to be a Penguins fan. Because of retards like this the rest of the fans get shit for it and are assumed to act the same way. When I found out these comments happened my stomach turned. Fuck those people
    imageimage
    i know Leah. These douchebags are just a couple of fans out of thousands. I've been there, getting lumped in with other fans that do something stupid.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Stay classy Pittsburgh
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I get what they are doing here but lets think about this more logically. With a cramp your muscles lock up causing immediate pain and lack of ability to use them for the short time. With a break your body goes into shock to block the pain for a short time. It would be easier to manage right away on a broken leg than it would be a cramp.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited June 2013
    Fuck the police.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers