Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    anyone here get NHL Center Ice? i'm pondering getting it but its a lot of bones
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Flyers play Toronto tonight. LET'S GO FLYERS \m/
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dallas has a hockey team too [-(
    I know. Ill stick with flyer though :p
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I get it! IMO its worth it because(at least where I live) there's not alot of hockey coverage on news excepth local teams. With NHL center ice, I get every game that's played and also they have a classic channel where they show just old NHL games, and a radio channel where they talk hockey all day, a channel that talks about college, farm systems ect... and also a channel called NHL on the fly which is like a sports center all day for just hockey. imo its extremely worth it especially if youre into watching other teams and highlights and behind the scenes type stuff as well. For me, last year, I think i spent $170 for the package and it was baller! its especially good for the first 2 rounds of the playoffs where every games isnt shown on TV. If you have the money, i would get it!
    :-L
    :-L
    Umadbro?
    I'm not mad at you, just dissapointed.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    always look forward to the Bruins / Flyers games. Because Bruins are defending champs, Flyers will step up their game. looking forward to this season :)
    always look forward to the annual John rant about the Redwings and Penguins being pussies :)
    At least im not a penguins fan
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    But the Wings and Pens are pussies
    I get it! IMO its worth it because(at least where I live) there's not alot of hockey coverage on news excepth local teams. With NHL center ice, I get every game that's played and also they have a classic channel where they show just old NHL games, and a radio channel where they talk hockey all day, a channel that talks about college, farm systems ect... and also a channel called NHL on the fly which is like a sports center all day for just hockey. imo its extremely worth it especially if youre into watching other teams and highlights and behind the scenes type stuff as well. For me, last year, I think i spent $170 for the package and it was baller! its especially good for the first 2 rounds of the playoffs where every games isnt shown on TV. If you have the money, i would get it!
    you may have talked me into. it 240 for the season for me so it is a lot of cash to spend on t.v. but considering i dont pay for for satellite programming i do have its not too much. i just dont want to get it and still barely catch any avs games because of the east coast west coeast time difference
    I'm definitely looking forward to going to hopefully more than one game this year
    Another good thing is the Flyer minor league team is Opening their new arena 10 mins from me which means I have both the flyers and Phillies minor league teams within walking distance SUCCESS
    <_>
    you may have talked me into. it 240 for the season for me so it is a lot of cash to spend on t.v. but considering i dont pay for for satellite programming i do have its not too much. i just dont want to get it and still barely catch any avs games because of the east coast west coeast time difference
    cool man! That reminds me I have to renew my shit as well. Good luck, I hope you like it, and I also hope that its not 240, lol, nthe past 2 years its been 170, if its that much i dont think i can afford it :( ... but maybe i can get one some sort of payment plan! It's good to have though! especially if youre a diehard for the sport!
    :))
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Hopefully I can get to a game this year. I want to see them play in Joe Louis before they have to GTFO and I want to see Lidstrom play live before he hangs it up.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Yes, that needs to happen. lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    <_>
    cool man! That reminds me I have to renew my shit as well. Good luck, I hope you like it, and I also hope that its not 240, lol, nthe past 2 years its been 170, if its that much i dont think i can afford it :( ... but maybe i can get one some sort of payment plan! It's good to have though! especially if youre a diehard for the sport!
    :))
    its probably more money for me because i live in Canada. its broken down into 4 payments for me, so its like 60bucks a month for 4 months, not too bad.
    yeah, imo its worth it, when youre shelling out the money it stings, but getting every single game and all the behind the scenes and highlights and history shit is dope! good luck!