Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Apparently Habs fans are planning some sort of protest over this.

Bruce Broudreau is spot on on his assessment of this. If it was Krejci getting hit there by Gill, Habs fans would not care at all, but because it was a Habs player, they freak out and they've now taken this way too far. Criminal investigation? Seriously?
    Yup, exactly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i know you dont live in canada, i just find it funny how its front page news here, and not even mentioned in the u.s.a.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    Chara! Chara! Chara! feel bad for the Habs player, but Canadians suck ass
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    we had a talk about this when it happened
    Criminal investigation.....fucking ridiculous.
    thats the french for you......after it was announced that the nhl wouldnt fine or suspend chara for the hit the fans in montreal tied up 911 calling to complain
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sharks/Stars game.
    at first i was like =/
    but then i :D
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCK YEAH! that helps us out hard, those niggaz was creepin up....
    Come on Colorado, beat the Canucks dammit. <_>
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer

Bruce Broudreau is spot on on his assessment of this. If it was Krejci getting hit there by Gill, Habs fans would not care at all, but because it was a Habs player, they freak out and they've now taken this way too far. Criminal investigation? Seriously?
    Fuck the Habs. And no i didnt see your pro pic and i just started posting on this board.

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    FUCK YEAH! that helps us out hard, those niggaz was creepin up....
    Hoods i sent my fb profile link in a message to you.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

Fuck the Habs. And no i didnt see your pro pic and i just started posting on this board.

Habs fans piss me off man. Stupid French Bastards

I agree i hate the french canadiens. They are in my opinion the worst crowd in hockey. They bitch about everything

Goddammit Colorado.......
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

I agree i hate the french canadiens. They are in my opinion the worst crowd in hockey. They bitch about everything

It is safe to say that your opinion is shared by many on the French Canadiens, even when it doesn't involve hockey.

It is safe to say that your opinion is shared by many on the French Canadiens, even when it doesn't involve hockey.
    Yeah i wasnt just saying with hockey lol. I go up to Canada alot and we tend to avoid the French areas as much as possible.

we're trying to land either Larson or Landskog.

edited March 2011
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Red Wings aren't catching Vancouver anyway. The Hawks have a better chance of catching The Wings then the Wings have of catching the Canucks. If i were you, I'd be more worried about the Sharks catching yooz
    edited March 2011
    wait how did i do that