Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dude, he does alot for our team, he's a leader great Dman and a wicked shot, he's just had an injury year, it happens. his injury now is from a slapshot he took to the hand, it has nothing to do with his age, he'll be back to help us win the cup this summer :-bd
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    only cup that Pronger will have this summer is 2 girls, one cup
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    only cup that Pronger will have this summer is 2 girls, one cup
    I lol'ed.

Wings-Caps tonight......Ovechicken's team is playing well....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    yessir
    what is it?
    I'll post it later i cant get onto it from school.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Are you a Penguins fan cause im pretty sure youd bend over for Crosby at this point.
    You're a fucking idiot dude. You can't see the Islanders jersey in my picture? You don't see me on here talking all the time about the Islanders?

For the record I hate the Penguins, but I can respect the insane skills that Crosby has.

And also, if I had a team, I'd take Datsyuk first also. Only way Daniel Sedin is as good as he is is with Henrik. The 2 have crazy chemistry. It's gotta be that twins telepathy thing.
    dude, he does alot for our team, he's a leader great Dman and a wicked shot, he's just had an injury year, it happens. his injury now is from a slapshot he took to the hand, it has nothing to do with his age, he'll be back to help us win the cup this summer :-bd
    Pronger's had a great few years with the Flyers as far as injuries. I remember when he was with the Blues, and then the Oilers, he did seem like he was made of glass. He was constantly injured when he was on the Blues.
    Are you a Penguins fan cause im pretty sure youd bend over for Crosby at this point.
    You're a fucking idiot dude. You can't see the Islanders jersey in my picture? You don't see me on here talking all the time about the Islanders?

For the record I hate the Penguins, but I can respect the insane skills that Crosby has.

And also, if I had a team, I'd take Datsyuk first also. Only way Daniel Sedin is as good as he is is with Henrik. The 2 have crazy chemistry. It's gotta be that twins telepathy thing.
    {Upload|5122}
    wip.jpg 45.2K
    Pronger's had a great few years with the Flyers as far as injuries. I remember when he was with the Blues, and then the Oilers, he did seem like he was made of glass. He was constantly injured when he was on the Blues.
    i dont care if he misses the entire regular season, obviously i dont want that, I want him to be healthy, but Pronger is the type of player that turns it on bigtime in the playoffs and he can carry the team on his shoulders.
    Pronger will be back in time for the playoffs, so all the haters can stepoff =;
    i dont care if he misses the entire regular season, obviously i dont want that, I want him to be healthy, but Pronger is the type of player that turns it on bigtime in the playoffs and he can carry the team on his shoulders.
    That is very true. Pronger is always fantastic in the playoffs. Even when he is stealing pucks lmao
    lolz, Pronger is the player everyone hates unless he's on your team.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    lolz, Pronger is the player everyone hates unless he's on your team.
    yep i hate him until the winter Olympics roll around
    Pacioretty is a Michigan guy too. Sad. It was just the worst place possible to drive him into the boards.
    He fractured a vertabrae and suffered a severe concussion. It was bad.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    you guys a little slow on that.....that was front page news in canada, theres a criminal investigation into it and it was mention in our house of commons
    Criminal investigation.....fucking ridiculous.
    Apparently Habs fans are planning some sort of protest over this.

Bruce Broudreau is spot on on his assessment of this. If it was Krejci getting hit there by Gill, Habs fans would not care at all, but because it was a Habs player, they freak out and they've now taken this way too far. Criminal investigation? Seriously?