Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    John Tavares is turning into an incredible hockey player. So glad he is on my team.

Seguin and Hall also have some serious skill, but one player you left out was Jordan Eberle. Kid is great. The Oilers are gonna have a good future with those 2 kids if they support them properly.
    Hey, I can't fit everyone in there, otherwise I'd have thrown him and Matt Duchene up there as well lol.
    He will leave to a better team. Just wait :D
    Trolly Trollster McTrollpants
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    John Tavares is turning into an incredible hockey player. So glad he is on my team.

Seguin and Hall also have some serious skill, but one player you left out was Jordan Eberle. Kid is great. The Oilers are gonna have a good future with those 2 kids if they support them properly.
    Hey, I can't fit everyone in there, otherwise I'd have thrown him and Matt Duchene up there as well lol.
    He will leave to a better team. Just wait :D
    Trolly Trollster McTrollpants
    That's true lol good point. Great pics though. John Tavares first goal was a great moment for Islanders fans.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    He's not going to retire, for the millionth time, no matter how many people wish it.
    I know but i can wish.
    Why do you want the best player in hockey to retire? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Having him in the game makes it so much better. Whether he bitches and cries or not.
    Best player in the hockey is an opinion. I think hes a crybaby who used to be a dirty player a few years back and still is off and on now. Hes a douche dont give him the title "best player in the nhl" give it to someone respectable like Ovechkin
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    he does dive alot...
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    He's not going to retire, for the millionth time, no matter how many people wish it.
    I know but i can wish.
    Why do you want the best player in hockey to retire? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Having him in the game makes it so much better. Whether he bitches and cries or not.
    Best player in the hockey is an opinion. I think hes a crybaby who used to be a dirty player a few years back and still is off and on now. Hes a douche dont give him the title "best player in the nhl" give it to someone respectable like Ovechkin
    Ovechkin is not respectable either. The guy can't hit cleanly most of the time. When he goes for an open ice hit it is almost always a knee on knee hit.

And just because you think Ovechkin is respectable, does not make him the best player in the nhl. However, what Crosby did this season before getting injured does. The guy is a machine.

But if we go off of skill and "respectbility" (seriously?) then it has to go to either Pavel Datsyuk or Daniel Sedin. Unfortunately, neither one of them, even as good as they are, are at the skill level of Crosby.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    biggest bitches in hockey, Crosbytch and Kovalov, are both on the Pens. I hope they fail miserably
    Are you a Penguins fan cause im pretty sure youd bend over for Crosby at this point.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    imo Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL. if i had to start a team, he'd be my first pick.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I had a team, I'd rather have someone like Datsyuk or Sedin over Crosby.
    If I had a team, I'd rather have someone like Datsyuk or Sedin over Crosby.
    this
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sedin's nothing w/o the other Sedin
    and laurjohn that post i made wasnt intended for you it was meant for myplague
    if i had to pick a starting lineup for a team with any players i wanted my choices would be...

forwards:
    Datsyuk
    Richards
    Ovenchicken

D:
    Lidstrom
    Pronger

G:
    Thomas
    if i was to start a hockey team, i'd start with Lyndon Byers....
    BG ,what's your real name?
    Billy, why?
    so i dont have to call you blindguardian everytime we talk, you gotz a FB?
    yessir