Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if i had to trade for one player on the blackhawks it would be buff, oh wait, whoops? lolz
    nah, i'd want Patrick Kane, no doubt about it.
    lol. he is more dynamic, but Toews is the better all around player by far
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah but the big-time players step up in the playoffs and Richards and Carter shit the bed against the Hawks.
    they didn't shit the bed, your best D players were on them nonstop, just like how Toews and Buff didnt have a good final, our best players were nonstop on them. and Richards had just as many points as Kane brahh... with Carter right behind.
    this year, our whole lineup is stacked all around, no holes. we're taking the cup! it's funny noone has shit to say all year, then the flyers catch the flu and look shitty a few games and there's everyone right there to judge, yooz can all kiss my ass when i'm kissing the cup when it's in philly motherfuckers...

{Upload|4097}
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i'll only laugh at the Flyers if they lose to the Oilers tonight
    yo John, remember when the Bruins got their asses whooped by the Redwings back2back :-))

yo Ted, remember when the Bears quit in the NFC championship game, Cutler FTW!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    losing to the worst team in the league is worse
    yeah but the big-time players step up in the playoffs and Richards and Carter shit the bed against the Hawks.
    they didn't shit the bed, your best D players were on them nonstop, just like how Toews and Buff didnt have a good final, our best players were nonstop on them. and Richards had just as many points as Kane brahh... with Carter right behind.
    Kane had 8 points, so no. Buff had 6 points. Toews had 3 points but was a -4 so you're right there. , Carter and Richards had 4 points and 1 goal combined and were a -13. yikes!
    shit. the. bed.
    would you take Hartnell over Richards if you had your choice?
    Toews shit. the. bed.
    yo John, remember when the Bruins got their asses whooped by the Redwings back2back :-))

yo Ted, remember when the Bears quit in the NFC championship game, Cutler FTW!
    don't troll me yo

no. Richards is a very good all around player and I would be thrilled to have him, but there is something to be said about playoff perfomers.
    no. Richards is a very good all around player and I would be thrilled to have him, but there is something to be said about playoff perfomers.
    that was one series <_> your best players shut him down, i'll give you that.

in 52 playoff games, he's got 43 points, that's pretty good! he doenst choke, he just got shutdown, but he still never gave up, he playes his heart out every game.

you would never see richards go out of a playoff game like crysbytch did <_>
    Well it's kind of like Buff w/ Toews and Kane. Buff was more noticeable in the playoffs and owned Vancouver, and San Jose, and even got a point per game vs. your Flyers, but nobody in their right mind would take him over Toews or Kane, so I know where you are coming from.
    Well it's kind of like Buff w/ Toews and Kane. Buff was more noticeable in the playoffs and owned Vancouver, and San Jose, and even got a point per game vs. your Flyers, but nobody in their right mind would take him over Toews or Kane, so I know where you are coming from.
    but i would take buff over hossa, thats where the hawks failed <_>
    watch Richards #18 the entire time (hees the one who throws the epic check as soon as the video begins), this is how Richards roles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nr2OQAlXAc

talk about heart and determination ^:)^
    I would like to have Buff back, but Hossa is one of the premier two way players in the NHL, even if he is overpaid.
    fuck hossa, if i were you i'd be fucking pissed, you guys had the chance to build a dynasty and threw it all away to keep one overrated player.
    where'd john go? did his head explode when i brought up the wings spankking the bruins :/