Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wonder why I hate white people?

12345679»

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    no one cares about canada
    Not even the Canadians. LOL
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Polls are about as accurate as the 12 day weather reports. for all we know they could only be calling selective demographics for these polls. only poll that's accurate is election day
    Even that has been off at times, the Popular vote doesn't decide who becomes president.
    all parties are corrupt. we need to take back the nation ourselves but everyone is too preoccupied by jersey shore and american idol

That goes back to what I was saying earlier. Americans are lazy.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    all parties are corrupt.
    BRING BACK THE REFORM PARTY! Where you at Ross?

Polls are about as accurate as the 12 day weather reports. for all we know they could only be calling selective demographics for these polls. only poll that's accurate is election day
    Even that has been off at times, the Popular vote doesn't decide who becomes president.
    there are only two or three events in politics that have proven the electoral ballot to be flawed (though I don't agree or like it at all).
    but the popular vote still counts because it controls the electoral votes and who they go to. remember that. voting still counts.
    Ya, of course, just stating the other side.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    no one cares about canada
    :(

Bob Barker for President!
    Alec29 for President!
    "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve."
    Bonus points for anyone that knows who said this.
    Alec29 for President!
    It was on the Simpsons right?
    edited January 2011
    @Alec

I believe it was a Civil War General.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Alec29 for President!
    Sherman
    Bonus points for everyone.
    Well if Republicans are for keeping the rich richer and the poor poor,...then who would ever choose that side,...unless you part of the elite rich.

And there has to be more poor people than rich people.

But then again, maybe not.
    Cuz there are lots and lots and lots and lots of nice things out there that I could never afford but some people obviously can, cuz they got em.
    there are still plenty of poor people who don't realize this and accept all the tax cuts even though it's hurting them in the end.
    for whatever fucking reason the Republicans still believe trickle down economics works. history has long proved it fails.

I really don't think that's the "official" stance of the Republicans. The Republican party has become more liberal over the last couple of decades and there aren't as many hardcore conservatives left in Congress. The Democrats are also becoming more conservative. Whether that's to appease the Repubs or not I don't know. It's not as easy to define a person's political party anymore.
    Bonus points for everyone.

Damn skippy. We got some intelligent fuckers here at this forum. I'm glad.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Well if Republicans are for keeping the rich richer and the poor poor,...then who would ever choose that side,...unless you part of the elite rich.

And there has to be more poor people than rich people.

But then again, maybe not.
    Cuz there are lots and lots and lots and lots of nice things out there that I could never afford but some people obviously can, cuz they got em.
    there are still plenty of poor people who don't realize this and accept all the tax cuts even though it's hurting them in the end.
    for whatever fucking reason the Republicans still believe trickle down economics works. history has long proved it fails.

I really don't think that's the "official" stance of the Republicans. The Republican party has become more liberal over the last couple of decades and there aren't as many hardcore conservatives left in Congress. The Democrats are also becoming more conservative. Whether that's to appease the Repubs or not I don't know. It's not as easy to define a person's political party anymore.
    Trickle down economic has been a corner stone republican policy since Reagan( maybe b4 idk) Times have changed, the republicans idealism has not.