Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wonder why I hate white people?

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    yallz make the crime rate go up
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Primus fails so much in this thread that he should leave the forums for a bit.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Not really, go collect money from poeple who have earned it.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    yea but i thought he was trying to get the nu forums to spam us like a little old man bitch because he got his panties in a bunch

Who's panties are in a bunch? Sounds like yours are.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    a president cant legalize anything....
    it goes through this thing called congress....
    Obama is gonna legaize marijuana. So I'm on the negro's side.
    did he say that?

No, but he did say that the Feds wouldn't fuck with the states that have legalized/decriminalized it. It's a step in the right direction.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    a president cant legalize anything....
    it goes through this thing called congress....

technically he can issue an executive order but they generally affect government staff and not citizens
    ITT: Mad republicans

ITT: Mad republicans
    Not even mad, just debating.
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    Depends on the white person, we all come from different bloodlines, for instance, Wunderbars weasely guido lookin ass, I dont accept him as part of my race, he might be white, but he is far different from me, Its all about the Sweedish/Norwiegian/German/Eskimo, RAWR!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board but obama cant legalize weed. not possible
    he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board but obama cant legalize weed. not possible
    Even then Congress can overturn it with a 2/3rds vote, it has happened before.
    I just get irritated when people say stuff like "OBAMA SAID HE WOULD DO THIS AND HE DIDN'T"
    fucking educate yourself and realize that if he can't get congress to cooperate nothing he wants to get done will happen.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board
    which makes me LOL every time i see on the news that the Republicans are trying to repel the health care law. its nothing but a political publicity stunt because not only can the democrats filibuster the bill in the senate Obama would veto it and the republicans have no chance of getting a 2/3rds majority to override the veto.
    Even then Congress can overturn it with a 2/3rds vote, it has happened before.
    it doesn't happen very often. educate yourself.
    I never said it happens often, I said it has happened before, read.
    he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board
    which makes me LOL every time i see on the news that the Republicans are trying to repel the health care law. its nothing but a political publicity stunt because not only can the democrats filibuster the bill in the senate Obama would veto it and the republicans have no chance of getting a 2/3rds majority to override the veto.
    I just get irritated when people say stuff like "OBAMA SAID HE WOULD DO THIS AND HE DIDN'T"
    fucking educate yourself and realize that if he can't get congress to cooperate nothing he wants to get done will happen.

If people pay attention for the next two years they will see that dayna is right. He ain't gonna get nothing done without Republican approval at this point. He's a puppet.
    Primus is bringing on the fail. LOL!

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Depends on the white person, we all come from different bloodlines, for instance, Wunderbars weasely guido lookin ass, I dont accept him as part of my race, he might be white, but he is far different from me, Its all about the Sweedish/Norwiegian/German/Eskimo, RAWR!
    Eskimo doesnt even lie in "white" race or culture.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Primus is bringing on the fail. LOL!
    Just because we have different opinions? Seriously?