Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wonder why I hate white people?

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board
    which makes me LOL every time i see on the news that the Republicans are trying to repel the health care law. its nothing but a political publicity stunt because not only can the democrats filibuster the bill in the senate Obama would veto it and the republicans have no chance of getting a 2/3rds majority to override the veto.

The bill's not supposed to go into effect until 2014. Obama will be gone in 2012. Wave goodbye to the Obamacare package.
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    Depends on the white person, we all come from different bloodlines, for instance, Wunderbars weasely guido lookin ass, I dont accept him as part of my race, he might be white, but he is far different from me, Its all about the Sweedish/Norwiegian/German/Eskimo, RAWR!
    Eskimo doesnt even lie in "white" race or culture.

I know that, just saying I got some in me, got my eskimo bloodline card in my pocket, I always say I am an excellent eskimo kisser.

Depends on the white person, we all come from different bloodlines, for instance, Wunderbars weasely guido lookin ass, I dont accept him as part of my race, he might be white, but he is far different from me, Its all about the Sweedish/Norwiegian/German/Eskimo, RAWR!

LMAO

What you even laughing at, thats not funny, mr UGLY.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I just get irritated when people say stuff like "OBAMA SAID HE WOULD DO THIS AND HE DIDN'T"
    fucking educate yourself and realize that if he can't get congress to cooperate nothing he wants to get done will happen.

If people pay attention for the next two years they will see that dayna is right. He ain't gonna get nothing done without Republican approval at this point. He's a puppet.
    and if they try to block everything Obama attempts they American people will start to blame the republicans instead of Obama and he could use that as ammo in the next election
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Primus is bringing on the fail. LOL!
    Just because we have different opinions? Seriously?
    Action = Reaction

he can veto bills and such so it helps if hes on board
    which makes me LOL every time i see on the news that the Republicans are trying to repel the health care law. its nothing but a political publicity stunt because not only can the democrats filibuster the bill in the senate Obama would veto it and the republicans have no chance of getting a 2/3rds majority to override the veto.

The bill's not supposed to go into effect until 2014. Obama will be gone in 2012. Wave goodbye to the Obamacare package.

unless the republicans can take a filibuster proof majority in the next election which is doubtful the democrats in the senate can still kill the bill
    Exactly im a mutt, I got the Greenishblue Eyes, the fair skin, but when I get tan, my skin doesnt turn RED it turns Dark.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

I know that, just saying I got some in me, got my eskimo bloodline card in my pocket, I always say I am an excellent eskimo kisser.

So you talk the talk but not walk the walk?
    You said it, not me....
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I just get irritated when people say stuff like "OBAMA SAID HE WOULD DO THIS AND HE DIDN'T"
    fucking educate yourself and realize that if he can't get congress to cooperate nothing he wants to get done will happen.

If people pay attention for the next two years they will see that dayna is right. He ain't gonna get nothing done without Republican approval at this point. He's a puppet.
    and if they try to block everything Obama attempts they American people will start to blame the republicans instead of Obama and he could use that as ammo in the next election

You act like the majority of Americans like him. His approval rating is in the 35% range. That means 65%, or a majority, of the people don't approve. His only hope for the next election is for Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee and that ain't ever gonna happen.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive seen him eskimo kiss and its nothing special...

You said it, not me....
    I dont know wanna test it, you tell me how good I am.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    FUCK ALL OF YOU, I AM AMERICA
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited January 2011

You said it, not me....
    I dont know wanna test it, you tell me how good I am.

ive seen him eskimo kiss and its nothing special...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Polls are about as accurate as the 12 day weather reports. for all we know they could only be calling selective demographics for these polls. only poll that's accurate is election day
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I am very late to this discussion but I will add my 2 cents. While Democrats didn't do a very good job of getting things passed and they are at fault for some things, but come on, Republicans are not the answer here. Turn off FOX News and read a book instead.
    I like arguing politics unless the other person is just pulling shit out of their ass and acting like a dickwad.
    I have not chosen a side, so I am just here to read.
    I do not know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.
    know that democrats like spending money and the republicans make the rich richer and the poor poorer

You act like the majority of Americans like him. His approval rating is in the 35% range. That means 65%, or a majority, of the people don't approve. His only hope for the next election is for Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee and that ain't ever gonna happen.
    you need to educate yourself too. those polls, depending on who took them, can be very inaccurate. I have seen polls that say he's 50/50 or 45/55. don't trust one source.

I agree that polls can be manipulated. I'd like to think I'm pretty much up to speed on the subject. The majority of Americans are vastly disppointed in Fedzilla, be they Dem or Repub.
    edited January 2011
    obama is stealing all of our money

is this your anthem prince? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwO33oUawM8
    I used to sing that song to my friends, they thought I wrote it myself ha ah! Had them crackin up!
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I like arguing politics unless the other person is just pulling shit out of their ass and acting like a dickwad.
    I have not chosen a side, so I am just here to read.
    I do not know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.
    Your typical Republican is Conservative and your typical Democrat is Liberal. Let me break it down for you:

Liberal - if you don't believe the way I do then so be it
    Conservative - if you don't believe the way I do then you are wrong
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip