Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wonder why I hate white people?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    you make the assumption like a typical republican that everyone who is poor is that way b/c they don't want to better their situation. this is simply not the case.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think alec hit the nail right on the head. america is becoming weaker threw assistance not stronger. people need to man up and try harder
    you make the assumption like a typical republican that everyone who is poor is that way b/c they don't want to better their situation. this is simply not the case.
    well i work in a city walgreens and 90 percent of the people who come in my store who use food stamps are lazy worthless cigarrette/soda/candy buying fucks.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Oh I understand this, but unless you have some sort of disability you should not be receiving the money I earn.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Obama is gonna legaize marijuana. So I'm on the negro's side.

:-))
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited January 2011
    Take my uncle for instance, he was laid of from his job, and it took him a year and a half to find another one. He isn't lazy, it's just close to impossible to find a job right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The job market is absolute shit right now, i know 3 people with collage degrees who simply can't get a job and they've tried pretty much every employer who they can afford to get to.
    Take my uncle for instance, he was laid of from his job, and it took him a year and a half to find another one. He isn't lazy.
    well thats what unemployment assistance is for but the point is he worked hard and found another job, not picked up his check and went to the track lol
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited January 2011
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.
    With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!
    From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land glorious and free!
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee
    if canada wasnt so damn cold i would prolly live there....
    Fuck, I'm moving to Sweden.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yes i want to move to Sweden too. want me some blonde haired, blue eyed bitches
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yes i want to move to Sweden too. want me some blonde haired, blue eyed bitches
    We have those here too

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Take my uncle for instance, he was laid of from his job, and it took him a year and a half to find another one. He isn't lazy, it's just close to impossible to find a job right now.

No it's not. I have two and skills enough to do other work for myself. That whole "there aren't any jobs" excuse is just bullshit. If people get hungry enough they'll go to work even if it's a job they don't want or like.
    The job market is absolute shit right now, i know 3 people with collage degrees who simply can't get a job and they've tried pretty much every employer who they can afford to get to.

McDonald's and WalMart are always hiring. They just don't want to "lower" themselves and work that type of job. When my kids were younger I worked quite a few bullshit minimum wage jobs because my kids wanted to eat. They didn't care where the money came from, they just wanted to eat. I've done it so I don't feel sorry for anyone who's unemployed. There are shit tons of jobs out there.
    Well, he ended up being so desperate for a job that he moved from Michigan to Maryland. He hardly gets to see his family, but at least it's keeping food on the table for them. Still, the job market is bullshit in the United States.
    some areas are worse off then others... but a grown man should at least be able to find a full time minimum waged job
    Well, he ended up being so desperate for a job that he moved from Michigan to Maryland. He hardly gets to see his family, but at least it's keeping food on the table for them. Still, the job market is bullshit in the United States.

Mike, it's only bullshit because Americans want everything their way. Sometimes you gotta do it another way. That can mean moving, commuting, retraining, etc. If a person can't adapt to his environment then that person will surely perish. I'm glad your uncle found another job and is able to support his family.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Mike, it's only bullshit because Americans want everything their way.
    This