Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I can't see Testament doing Mayhem.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Maybe they'll start having more bands?? Start earlier [-O<
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Are those bands he's had tips on or is he just guessing?
    I can't see Testament doing Mayhem.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited December 2010
    HAHA
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    It was directed at Ape actually. The fact is, it's illegal, and it's obviously illegal for a reason, the government doesn't just wake up one day and make something illegal.
    Yes they do, and it doesn't mean that there is a good reason. Don't just believe that because it's illegal, then it's automatically bad. Now I'm not trying to say that "the government is out to get you, blah, blah, blah" but if you really researched why marijuana is illegal in the US, you'd be quite shocked at what you'll find.
    Right, because no reasons need to be given to make something illegal, it just gets made illegal.
    Are you being sarcastic here or what? It's hard to tell through just text.
    edited December 2010
    I don't know. I think he's guessing on some and has tips on others, but I can't tell which.

ALL I know is that I'd be fucking pumped to see Testament.
    Too many people talking about stuff they know nothing about
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It was directed at Ape actually. The fact is, it's illegal, and it's obviously illegal for a reason, the government doesn't just wake up one day and make something illegal.
    Yes they do, and it doesn't mean that there is a good reason. Don't just believe that because it's illegal, then it's automatically bad. Now I'm not trying to say that "the government is out to get you, blah, blah, blah" but don't put too much trust into the whole "illegal automatically equals bad" idea.
    Right, because no reasons need to be given to make something illegal, it just gets made illegal.
    Things aren't illegal just to be illegal unless it's one of those stupid state rules. Things are illegal for a reason
    STOP TALKING ABOUT WEED HERE
    Yes they do, and it doesn't mean that there is a good reason. Don't just believe that because it's illegal, then it's automatically bad. Now I'm not trying to say that "the government is out to get you, blah, blah, blah" but don't put too much trust into the whole "illegal automatically equals bad" idea.
    Things aren't illegal just to be illegal unless it's one of those stupid state rules. Things are illegal for a reason
    So just blindly trust that there is a solid reason behind banning pot instead of researching the actual effects, history, and productive uses to come up with your own conclusion?
    Rammstein
    Godsmack
    Deftones
    All That Remains

Devildriver
    Dimmu Borgir
    Unearth

Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lacuna Coil
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I was in fact being sarcastic on that one you pointed out. There are far better things we can discuss in this thread than pot. It is pretty much proven that every ICP fan (including ICP themselves) smoke pot, you are in league with the juggalos. I'll end on that note. Anywho, I am hoping Dimmu Borgir and Fear Factory make it on the bill.
    Fine, if it really upsets you that much then I would ask that anyone responding to me do so in the "Marijuana" thread. I'll post in there from here on out.
    Rammstein
    Godsmack
    Deftones
    All That Remains

Devildriver
    Dimmu Borgir
    Unearth

Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lacuna Coil
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
    Rammstein aren't going to be there, Lacuna Coil would have a bigger spot, and Gwar would have a smaller spot.
    I was in fact being sarcastic on that one you pointed out. There are far better things we can discuss in this thread than pot. It is pretty much proven that every ICP fan (including ICP themselves) smoke pot, you are in league with the juggalos. I'll end on that note. Anywho, I am hoping Dimmu Borgir and Fear Factory make it on the bill.
    I didn't defend it...

NO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARIJUANA THREAD YOU NON-TOKERz!!
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Godsmack
    Rammstein
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Deftones

Dimmu Borgir
    Fear Factory
    Unearth

As I Lay Dying
    Amon Amarth
    Mushroomhead
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fuck that shit.
    You have a discussion that was started here and it should very well finish here.