Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Godsmack
    Rammstein
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Deftones

Dimmu Borgir
    Fear Factory
    Unearth

As I Lay Dying
    Amon Amarth
    Mushroomhead
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
    <3</p>
    Rammstein: too big for the festival. They sell out stadiums on their own. None of the previous headliners did.
    When the fuck did they sell out a stadium in the USA? Besides Wuhleide Park they haven't sold out stadiums in Europe either.

I meant MSG, my bad for saying stadiums. But still, none of the past headliners could sell out stadiums anywhere.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    GWAR wouldn't because they can't sell records. Gwar doesn't appeal to the "Mayhem crowd" anyway.

Godsmack
    Rammstein
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Deftones

Dimmu Borgir
    Fear Factory
    Unearth

As I Lay Dying
    Amon Amarth
    Mushroomhead
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
    <
    Deftones: would be at least the 2nd band on main stage

Wrong again
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Rammstein
    Godsmack
    Deftones
    All That Remains

Devildriver
    Dimmu Borgir
    Unearth

Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lacuna Coil
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
    Rammstein aren't going to be there, Lacuna Coil would have a bigger spot, and Gwar would have a smaller spot.
    You are dead wrong about all of those

No I'm not.
    Gwar will either headline a stage or open the main stage if they're on.. And if you think lacuna coil is going to be any higher you're nuts
    Gwar can't sell records for shit. Mayhem bases band positions on popularity.
    Gwar is very popular and you don't know what mayhem basses band positions on
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    GWAR wouldn't because they can't sell records. Gwar doesn't appeal to the "Mayhem crowd" anyway.
    THANK YOU.

If GWAR were to be on it, they would headline a side stage. Period the end.
    Thank you
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Rammstein
    Godsmack
    Deftones
    All That Remains

Devildriver
    Dimmu Borgir
    Unearth

Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lacuna Coil
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.
    Rammstein aren't going to be there, Lacuna Coil would have a bigger spot, and Gwar would have a smaller spot.

No I'm not.
    Gwar will either headline a stage or open the main stage if they're on.. And if you think lacuna coil is going to be any higher you're nuts
    You're an idiot. This conversation is over.

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Yeah, and none of the past headliners had 1 date US tours and have actually been here more than once in 9 years. The only reason MSG sold out so fast is because of scalpers and because it was advertised as Rammstein's only US tour date.
    Yeah, and none of the past headliners had 1 date US tours and have actually been here more than once in 9 years. The only reason MSG sold out so fast is because of scalpers and because it was advertised as Rammstein's only US tour date.
    And they can still ride that train into a solo arena tour.

Rammstein
    Godsmack
    Deftones
    All That Remains

Devildriver
    Dimmu Borgir
    Unearth

Gwar
    Skeletonwitch
    Lacuna Coil
    All Shall Perish
    Lazarus A. D.

No I'm not.
    You're an idiot. This conversation is over.

Nah dude you really don't know what you are talking about. You don't have to argue anymore but I promise you if gwar goes they will headline

/convo
    I obviously love Rammstein and all, but they're just not that popular here, record sales prove that. Mayhem is the perfect fit for them and I really hope they do it this year.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    NO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARIJUANA THREAD YOU NON-TOKERz!!
    Will do. I like saving my brain cells anyways. ;)
    Have you ever researched anything about the pros/cons of weed on your own or is this just all based on "what you see"?

Edit: I don't smoke, therefore I'll pass.
    For fuck's sake, can you take a joke and stop talking about weed? Yes I have looked up the pro's and con's. Sorry that I form my opinions on life experiences.
    It's an issue I like discussing, especially when I'm bored while on the forum...

It just amazes me to see your comment "I like saving my brain cells" when we've already shown you that it's actually not the case (inb4itsajoke). Your "life experiences" are nothing more than a few observations of what seem to be idiotic friends of yours that would rather blame their problems on pot than deal with it themselves. This is a much bigger issue than you see it, and just because you don't like weed cause you're "SXE" doesn't mean that you should be able to take it away from people that could benefit from it. One more thing, I just ask you to research why marijuana is illegal in the USA before you make statements like "well it's illegal for a reason". No shit, but the actual reason behind may surprise you.

Anyways I'm done if you're tired of discussing this. Just next time know what you're talking about! lol
    Okay, they could do it, but it's highly unlikely now with Wolverine saying that Disturbed is headlining. But if Rammstein headlines I'd be much happier.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited December 2010
    Disturbed isn't big enough to headline mayhem
    That's what I thought too. But they did headline Uproar.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I obviously love Rammstein and all, but they're just not that popular here, record sales prove that. Mayhem is the perfect fit for them and I really hope they do it this year.
    I would be so happy.
    NO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARIJUANA THREAD YOU NON-TOKERz!!
    Will do. I like saving my brain cells anyways. ;)
    Have you ever researched anything about the pros/cons of weed on your own or is this just all based on "what you see"?

Edit: I don't smoke, therefore I'll pass.
    For fuck's sake, can you take a joke and stop talking about weed? Yes I have looked up the pro's and con's. Sorry that I form my opinions on life experiences.
    It's an issue I like discussing, especially when I'm bored while on the forum...

It just amazes me to see your comment "I like saving my brain cells" when we've already shown you that it's actually not the case (inb4itsajoke). Your "life experiences" are nothing more than a few observations of what seem to be idiotic friends of yours that would rather blame their problems on pot than deal with it themselves. This is a much bigger issue than you see it, and just because you don't like weed cause you're "SXE" doesn't mean that you should be able to take it away from people that could benefit from it. One more thing, I just ask you to research why marijuana is illegal in the USA before you make statements like "well it's illegal for a reason". No shit, but the actual reason behind may surprise you.

Anyways I'm done if you're tired of discussing this. Just next time know what you're talking about! lol
    To say you know what my life experiences are is nothing more than arrogant, then again the post above is arrogance personified on a message board. We said it was over about 20 times, give up already and get back to your life.
    I would be so happy.
    Me too. I've already looked into going to about 5 dates if it's true.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Watch it happen
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha i might go to at least two of them.