Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Disturbed isn't big enough to headline mayhem
    That's what I thought too. But they did headline Uproar.

While that's a Lyman tour and it's sponsored by Rockstar, it doesn't have a big enough reputation like Mayhem has. Mayhem is growing into a big "metal" summer tour and Uproar can't match that yet
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    NO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARIJUANA THREAD YOU NON-TOKERz!!
    Will do. I like saving my brain cells anyways. ;)
    Have you ever researched anything about the pros/cons of weed on your own or is this just all based on "what you see"?

Edit: I don't smoke, therefore I'll pass.
    For fuck's sake, can you take a joke and stop talking about weed? Yes I have looked up the pro's and con's. Sorry that I form my opinions on life experiences.
    It's an issue I like discussing, especially when I'm bored while on the forum...

It just amazes me to see your comment "I like saving my brain cells" when we've already shown you that it's actually not the case (inb4itsajoke). Your "life experiences" are nothing more than a few observations of what seem to be idiotic friends of yours that would rather blame their problems on pot than deal with it themselves. This is a much bigger issue than you see it, and just because you don't like weed cause you're "SXE" doesn't mean that you should be able to take it away from people that could benefit from it. One more thing, I just ask you to research why marijuana is illegal in the USA before you make statements like "well it's illegal for a reason". No shit, but the actual reason behind may surprise you.

Anyways I'm done if you're tired of discussing this. Just next time know what you're talking about! lol
    To say you know what my life experiences are is nothing more than arrogant, then again the post above is arrogance personified on a message board. We said it was over about 20 times, give up already and get back to your life.
    But you've claimed life experiences with weed...
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I was basing it off what you gave examples of, which was friends getting bad grades and drugs ruining lives. I wasn't claiming that I knew everything.

How my post was arrogance personified I don't really understand. I'm really not trying to be a dick, like I said it's just an issue I'm a bit passionate about. Anyways, it's 8:30 on Christmas evening, what is there for me to get back to? haha
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    AHRG why can't the rumors be as concrete as last year?!?!?
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I can sadly see Disturbed doing Mayhem. Lyman is good friends with Drainman and apparently Lyman is a fan of Disturbed along with about everyone on the new boards.
    I was basing it off what you gave examples of, which was friends getting bad grades and drugs ruining lives. I wasn't claiming that I knew everything.

How my post was arrogance personified I don't really understand.Anyways, it's 8:30 on Christmas evening, what is there for me to do?
    Smoke a joint. ;)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Rågę Âgâńšt Thė Màçhįñē
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I can sadly see Disturbed doing Mayhem. Lyman is good friends with Drainman and apparently Lyman is a fan of Disturbed along with about everyone on the new boards.
    Not at all, a lot of people are pissed about that rumor over there.

How my post was arrogance personified I don't really understand.Anyways, it's 8:30 on Christmas evening, what is there for me to do?
    Smoke a joint. ;)
    I'll stick with cruising the forum.
    I wouldn't know to be honest, I left those boards in March and when I left, it was full blown idiot over there.

Smoke a joint. ;)
    Why don't you smoke weed?
    I mean Disturbed isn't bad but I don't want such a big mainstream band that's already co headlined mayhem before, do it again
    There's a few intelligent people over there. Not a lot, but a few. One of my favorites even has an account here, but apparently he likes the new forum layout more.
    Seriously? How could you like that layout more? It sucks so bad. Who is it?
    I wouldn't quite count out System of a Down. It's unlikely but there is a chance.

Smoke a joint. ;)
    It's not my thing, I honestly prolly wouldn't touch the stuff even if it was legalized. I'm not pro-legalization so I can use it (as a lot of people seem to be unfortunately), I just see many good things coming from its legalization without any real harm. I'm not claiming this to be fact, but from what I've can tell it certainly wouldn't hurt.
    Seriously? How could you like that layout more? It sucks so bad. Who is it?
    Slapguitarer.

Smoke a joint. ;)
    It's not my thing, I honestly prolly wouldn't touch the stuff even if it was legalized.
    Dead serious, I've been offered many times including while I was drunk, said no more times than I can count. Just never appealed to me. Try to take a Monster out of my hand while I'm drinking one though and I'll kill ya.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I love the way weed smells
    imageimage