Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I still like knowing what I did the night before.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I remember everything I do while high. But if I get drunk...that may not always be the case.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I've remembered every action that I've made while drunk. People blaming their actions on alcohol is BS for the most part IMO, just need to know how to control yourself.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You retards are still talking about this? Oh lawd, please stop this bullshit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I've remembered every action that I've made while drunk. People blaming their actions on alcohol is BS for the most part IMO, just need to know how to control yourself.
    Agrreed
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well since weed doesn't deplete your brain that statement doesn't really make sense..

But that crack you be smokin... Come on dawg
    Are you kidding? Weed kills plenty of brain cells.

See what weed does to you?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I smoke pot every few months, but I recognize the fact it's not the most healthy thing in the world.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh come on people, this is CHRISTMAS!

Cant we all get along for ONE day?

I agree. I mean come on, I know humans are scum but we should just be happy today. Just messing around. Honestly let's try not to e-fight today
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's other shit out there that's worse for your health. People just like making a big deal out of things.
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'm back, but there doesn't seem to be much else to talk about. Basically at the end of the day we both see it to different ways. I'm also not trying to start an e-fight, I'm trying to have an intelligent debate instead.
    Well in that case, you may continue
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    So... about dem rumors...
    edited December 2010
    I'm back, but there doesn't seem to be much else to talk about. Basically at the end of the day we both see it to different ways. I'm also not trying to start an e-fight, I'm trying to have an intelligent debate instead.
    It's not actually quite that simple. Have you ever thought about what legalizing pot would do to the underground pot trade? It would take the dealers off the street and help the drug become even better/safer by regulating it and not to mention the extra money it would bring in.

There is no e-fight here Will, just a discussion...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    I do NOT want it to be legalized. It will have additives that make it addicting, and people will need their "Joint breaks" instead of cigarette breaks. Fuck that.
    I do NOT want it to be legalized. It will have additives that make it addicting, and people will need their "Joint breaks" instead of cigarette breaks. Fuck that.
    Weed isn't physically addicting, sorry Erik but you're dead wrong about that.
    It's not actually quite that simple. Have you ever thought about what legalizing pot would do to the underground pot trade? It would take the dealers off the street and help the drug become even better/safer by regulating it and not to mention the extra money it would bring in.
    Now that is something I have an issue with. Legalizing pot will not stop dealers because 9 times out of 10 they are dealing more drugs than pot. It will most definitely not stop the cartel in Mexico because their number one export is cocaine. The only way to stop dealers is to make every drug legal, is that what you are for?
    Weed isn't physically addicting, sorry Erik but you're dead wrong about that.
    I personally believe everything on this earth has an addicting quality to it, it's how you choose to control it. Some kids that get a hold of weed can't stop, believe me, a few of my friends have told me this.
    Now that is something I have an issue with. Legalizing pot will not stop dealers because 9 times out of 10 they are dealing more drugs than pot. It will most definitely not stop the cartel in Mexico because their number one export is cocaine. The only way to stop dealers is to make every drug legal, is that what you are for?
    That question I am still debating and am beginning to lean more towards wanting full legalization. Obviously this sounds insane but I have thought for quite awhile about it and realized that the main problems with drugs is the violence that is associated with people that deal them.

There are many products that are extremely dangerous that are legal in this country that we don't even think about, we are just taught to think that these substances would somehow create anarchy if legalized and I'm beginning to think that it's not the case.