Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It would take a lot of dealers off the streets and would make shit a little safer. I know enough dealers that are strictly just weed. If someone deals cocaine, heroine, or anything like that they deal weed on the side for some extra cash. Weed would not be their main "drug" delt. And I'm sorry, but there's nothing addicting in weed Erik. What makes five addicting is the nicotine that's in them and that's natural.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I do NOT want it to be legalized. It will have additives that make it addicting, and people will need their "Joint breaks" instead of cigarette breaks. Fuck that.
    Weed isn't physically addicting, sorry Erik but you're dead wrong about that.
    I personally believe everything on this earth has an addicting quality to it, it's how you choose to control it. Some kids that get a hold of weed can't stop, believe me, a few of my friends have told me this.
    Sure many things are "addicting", but I'm talking about actual physical dependence on the substance. Weed is not one of those substances.

Edit: Dawn is right about that, nicotine creates a physical dependence that weed just can't do.
    edited December 2010
    I do NOT want it to be legalized. It will have additives that make it addicting, and people will need their "Joint breaks" instead of cigarette breaks. Fuck that.
    I personally believe everything on this earth has an addicting quality to it, it's how you choose to control it. Some kids that get a hold of weed can't stop, believe me, a few of my friends have told me this.
    Then they have weak minds. You can stop doing anything at anytime. Especially smoking weed. I love food, sometimes too much but I keep myself at a steady 110 somehow. Technically everything is all in your head. You fall in love, it can sometimes be all in your head so if someone WANTS to be addicted to something, they can make that happen
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited December 2010
    Well all of the dealers in my neighborhood deal mainly weed and pills too. Some deal PCP as well. The only "dealers" I have seen that are strictly weed is more of a "hook me up with 5$ and we'll smoke a joint."
    edited December 2010
    Then they have weak minds. You can stop doing anything at anytime. Especially smoking weed. I love food, sometimes too much but I keep myself at a steady 110 somehow. Technically everything is all in your head. You fall in love, it can sometimes be all in your head so if someone WANTS to be addicted to something, they can make that happen
    If you can stop anything at any time then go smoke crack and stop the next day.
    edited December 2010
    Cocaine isn't physically addictive either.

Rammstein is seems that you're getting physically addictive mixed up with psychologically addictive. Two different things here.
    Cocaine isn't physically addictive either.
    I am aware of this, but as Dawn mentioned above, with cocaine it's more of a brain trick making you think you need more.
    Well I'm not gonna be one to say that people doing crack can "stop at any time", honestly I have no clue how hard it is, I'm just saying there wouldn't be any harmful effects of stopping.
    Yes, and you have to power to change that. People choose not to because its 1000x's easier for them and they usually don't care. You're not real addicted to it, you just think you are
    imageimage
    Dawn I wouldn't say that unless you've experienced trying to come off hard drugs yourself which I'm gonna guess you haven't lol. (not that I have or anything :-S )

Anyways so since you seem to agree to an extent what is still your main reason for wanting to completely ban weed Rammstein?
    I've known some people addicted to heroine because that's the easiest drug to get your hands on back home. My friend Mo quit kinda quick so idk. But another started going to a Methodone clinic, which is legal, and got addicted to that instead. Because they keep increasing your dosage and as long as you keep coming, they keep giving it to you
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited December 2010

So why exactly are you against weed, rammstein?
    Will I'm sorry but read the rest of the thread, we're not going over all that again.
    edited December 2010
    Fixed, sorry. I was actually following it, surprisingly
    I'm talking about your question where you're asking Rammstein why he "hates" weed, which I don't even think he put it that way but still.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    %-( shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm talking about your question where you're asking Rammstein why he "hates" weed, which I don't even think he put it that way but still.
    I think we all will have to sum our points up, it looks like someone is getting mad. I am against weed because it does ruin lives, you say you can control it, but not everyone can and then it becomes a problem.
    I know first hand weed doesn't ruin lives. People ruin their own lives. Every pot smoker I now, including myself, does not have a ruined life
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Im late on this but im pretty sure weed doesnt kill brain cells.
    Basically what happens is when the THC is absorbed it blocks signals from around the body from getting into receivers.
    Which in turn causes delayed reactions, feeling hungry, n affects short term memory.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket