Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Student Union fliers at West Chester U. raise concerns

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    Well what we may see as them "shoving their beliefs down our throat" they see as simply trying to help save us. I've been talking with these evangelicals that preach at my school and I've come to understand that they really only mean the best for us. It's annoying but you gotta see where they're coming from. Now when you try to implement your beliefs into law, that's when I have a problem.

Didn't mean to make this into a religious discussion, just trying to show there are bigger issues than "blacks takin' muh tax money" out there that me and Shane can agree on, lol. Not trying to make you sound like a hick or anything btw with that quote, just having fun with it.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i think my stance on religion is pretty well known. i where my Goatwhore "who needs a God when you've got Satan" shirt every Sunday out of principle.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i've posted on this board about my brother's cult. enough said
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I didn't go through and read everyones posts but I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.

This reminds me of a bumper sticker "Its OK to have racial pride...Unless you're white."
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    White people claim that they have to work
    The truth is they don't
    Their ancestors have so much money that they wouldn't even know what to do with it
    Because of course my dad is working in a wire mill and my mom works at the dollar store, we are so loaded, let me tell you. Here is a little known fact, the richest man in the world is Mexican, not white.
    edited December 2010
    The truth is they don't
    Their ancestors have so much money that they wouldn't even know what to do with it
    Because of course my dad is working in a wire mill and my mom works at the dollar store, we are so loaded, let me tell you. Here is a little known fact, the richest man in the world is Mexican, not white.
    Mexican is a nationality not a race...

Anyways calm your horses.
    I didn't go through and read everyones posts but I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.

This reminds me of a bumper sticker "Its OK to have racial pride...Unless you're white."
    Sorry for the double post.

You're gonna have to read the posts cause I ain't saying all this crap again.
    The truth is they don't
    Mexican is a nationality not a race...

Anyways calm your horses.
    Did I say Mexican was a race? Besides, I'm not mad, I just take offense at him saying every white person is rich or has rich ancestors.
    It's possible to be both Mexican and white. I know what you were trying to say but since it's possible for someone to be both, you can't compare them that way. I know I'm getting a little too technical here, but still.
    It's possible to be both Mexican and white. I know what you were trying to say but since it's possible for someone to be both, you can't compare them that way. I know I'm getting a little too technical here, but still.
    If you want to get technical, the man in question was born in Mexico, still resides in Mexico, and is not white at all.
    If you want to get technical, the man in question was born in Mexico, still resides in Mexico, and is not white at all.
    Well yeah I figured that's what you meant. Idk why I felt the need to correct such a minute detail.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    the mob is rich, therefore i am
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm sick of all this race, religion, and sexual preference bullshit. Who gives a fuck we are all people and to me the people that see these things when they look at someone are the ones that cause all the problems in this world.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I'm sick of all this race, religion, and sexual preference bullshit. Who gives a fuck we are all people and to me the people that see these things when they look at someone are the ones that cause all the problems in this world.

the 3 of them combined are like 99.9% of the global population bro
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think you've missed the point.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

the 3 of them combined are like 99.9% of the global population bro
    Well that went way over your head.

What is this I don't even

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ed's so racist he blocked white people from posting on his wall.
    This.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    What is this I don't even