Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Student Union fliers at West Chester U. raise concerns

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why would u want to be proud of your skin color tho? there are many more important things to be proud of...
    I'm not saying it like that. I don't feel oppressed or anything that I can't announce to the world that I'm white. It's that any time there's a Latinos Unidos group or whatever it's totally fine, but if it's whites only it's racist. That's lame.
    Brian you do realize why this "double standard" exists right?
    Because of slavery and the klan, and that's semi understandable. But because some stupid hicks had to be, well...stupid, all white people are eternally damned to being racist? We're all just nigger guys.

For the record, I agree that all of these groups are pretty pointless, but I'm irritated by the fact that it's ok for everyone else.
    Yes, it is okay for the other ethnic groups to celebrate their diversity. They were never fully given a chance to do so in the past and I don't see a problem with them celebrating the positive things their particular groups have done for our society. White people have all the privileges they could ask for and certain minorities are still underappreciated in certain aspects. Allowing them to express themselves is a good way to ease the tensions between the different groups and helps benefit our society IMO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You fuckin' startin shit?!?!

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    One thing that annoys me is the distinction made for scholarships and certain programs.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    One thing that annoys me is the distinction made for scholarships and certain programs.
    Well when minorities stop being discriminated against they will continue to be in effect.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
    Who does this remind me of????
    It's on the tip of my tounge....

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    excuse me, but dont they have entire college funds dedicated to blacks?
    why not whites?
    imageimage

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
    Micheal Keaton.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    why not whites?
    Because money talks, and since blacks cannot talk correctly/make money legally, they need someone to correspond with the money for them.

Or something like that.
    I was thinking of Christian Bale, but ok.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
    Micheal Keaton.

I was thinking this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I don't know why, but Micheal Keaton was the first name that popped into my head....whatevaz.
    why not whites?
    I already explained why minorities deserve special consideration when it comes to this stuff.
    im 100% italian
    how many of those do you see wandering around?
    I WANT MY BENEFITS!
    imageimage
    im 100% italian
    how many of those do you see wandering around?
    I WANT MY BENEFITS!
    Italian American = White

Your people have already fully assimilated, lol sorry
    =;
    talk to the hand
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    people cry too much about this shit.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Im sorry but affirmitive action is one hundred percent bullshit though
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2010
    Im sorry but affirmitive action is one hundred percent bullshit though
    this and i hate the double standard. Every other nationality can have pride but as soon as whites have pride its racist. as soon as whites hold a rally its spreading hate. Racism against whites is perfectly fine and has become socially acceptable since most ignore the fact it even exists. them not letting a white group have a club when other ethnicity's have one is racial discrimination and if i was the organizer of this, i would have gotten a lawyer and sued the school.
    I love how white people bitch about the special things that minorities get. They obviously don't know or understand why minorities get these things.