Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Student Union fliers at West Chester U. raise concerns

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I love how white people bitch about the special things that minorities get. They obviously don't know or understand why minorities get these things.
    and how often do you see whitey rolling up to the welfare office in an Escalade with 24 in rims?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    my point is Minority's feel entitled to handouts without doing anything to get them
    Now it's obvious that you're looking at stereotypes. Not all (and I know you're mostly talking about) black people act the way that rap videos make them look like. If you ever met me you would understand that I'm an educated black man.

edited December 2010
    I know it not absolute, two of my best friends are black. the first i served with in iraq and the second is putting himself through collage the hard way, no handouts. but remember i work at McDonalds so every day i see the worst of the worst of every race. by and far the worst of them are the blacks, at least every 2 hours we get one black customer throwing a shit fit trying to get something for free. and at least twice a month we have to get the police involved. its almost always blacks thou, sometimes its a Mexican but rarely. i also work directly across from the County govt. center including the welfare office. all the time i see Minoritys, not just blacks this time cuz its about equal, roll up to the office in tricked out cars. everything from Escalade's to BMW's. i see this on almost a daily basis, so it very very hard not to acquire preconceptions.
    I can understand that.

• white devils are sound like sheep. baahh. worms, all of you.
    Taliban Pictures, Images and Photos
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I love how white people bitch about the special things that minorities get. They obviously don't know or understand why minorities get these things.
    and how often do you see whitey rolling up to the welfare office in an Escalade with 24 in rims?
    There is gonna be bad sheep in every flock, and there is an absolute justifiable reason for the benefits that minorities receive (affirmative action included). Like I said before they will rightfully remain in effect until whites stop receiving their own privileges......which won't be ending any time soon.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you were freed from slavery
    consider yourself lucky
    imageimage
    There is gonna be bad sheep in every flock, and there is an absolute justifiable reason for the benefits that minorities receive (affirmative action included). Like I said before they will rightfully remain in effect until whites stop receiving their own privileges......which won't be ending any time soon.
    nice to see you support racism, cause that is exactly what affirmative action is.
    consider yourself lucky
    That's not a strong argument.

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    consider yourself lucky
    That's not a strong argument.
    especially considering the slave-like conditions the Italians work for when they first started arriving at Ellis Island

nice to see you support racism, cause that is exactly what affirmative action is.
    I can see why people can see it this way but you must understand that it does serve a needed purpose. You can't deny that white privilege is still alive and well in the workplace and our education system. I don't get why whites complain so much about this because I don't think you realize how many unspoken privileges you already receive based on the color of your skin. Affirmative action helps bring needed minorities into the workplace that would otherwise have been discriminated against.

Whites have no room to talk because they automatically have it so much easier than any other group.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I they can build a mosque at ground zero, we should ba able to have a white group.
    I they can build a mosque at ground zero, we should ba able to have a white group.
    That makes no sense...how exactly do you connect a Muslim Community Center being built blocks away from ground zero to a white pride group?

Come on...
    edited December 2010
    so you find it perfectly fine that a white student could have a near perfect GPA and get denied entry to a college based solely on the fact the school is require to meet a minority quota, even thou the minority student could have a shit GPA. also if you haven't noticed, the white race is tragically on the decline as we are being infected by other races. by 2050 WE will be the minority
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That makes no sense...how exactly do you connect a Muslim Community Center being built blocks away from ground zero to a white pride group?

Come on...

T-T-T-Troller Face
    Arlo is hitting everything right on the money.

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i am against affirminative action. back in the mid 90's, i applied to northeastern U and needed financial help to get in. A black guy got the financial aid over me, even though i outscored him on the entry test by a couple hundred points. college told me they needed to meet their quota, and that was the only way to get the black person in
    edited December 2010
    so you find it perfectly fine that a white student could have a near perfect GPA and get denied entry to a college based solely on the fact the school is require to meet a minority quota, even thou the minority student could have a shit GPA. also if you haven't noticed, the white race is tragically on the decline. by 2050 WE will be the minority
    Shane, how is a change in ethnic make up "tragic"?? I'm sorry that you are so worried about your beloved master race. Anyway, not that it matters, but whites will still be the majority, they just wont make up 50% (estimated numbers of course).

Oh and you have it extremely wrong as I figured you did. Affirmative action comes into effect when you have two people on fairly equal academic grounds, you need to check these things out before you make blanket statements like that.

And one more edit!!: God damn you George, lol