Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Another new TBDM song:
    http://www.lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=16242
    Oh my God this is amazing, that bridge was fucking insane, so dark.

yeah, it's a bad motherfucker.....
    Awesome shit. I'm liking it much more than Moonlight Equilibrium

I love how subtle the distortion is, without sounding weak.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    it may seem stupid now but it could be something important or just plain interesting
    That's what i was thinking. They need to put out some new tunes.
    That they do. Someone posted on their fb that the release date for the album is august 9 but I'm not sure how reliable that its
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    it may seem stupid now but it could be something important or just plain interesting
    That they do. Someone posted on their fb that the release date for the album is august 9 but I'm not sure how reliable that its
    Heafy said it himself.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    August 9th thats too fucking far away.
    Heafy said it himself.
    Ahh ok. Didn't know that
    August 9th thats too fucking far away.
    This. Not just because I want the album to be released sooner but I feel, unless scheduling mastering and mixing is the reason, that they could release the new album much sooner. From what I've read the last couple weeks, they're cometely or almost completely done with recording
    The album is being mixed.....relax. <_>
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    They should put it out in july.
    edited May 2011
    Testament new album update:
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    \m/

Hopefully both Testament and Megadeth play some new tunes at Mayhem
    Dream Theater album update:

When asked about the status of the recording sessions for the follow-up to 2009's "Black Clouds & Silver Linings" album, LaBrie said, "Right now, I'm talking to you, and then, literally, within about a half an hour after we're done talking, I'm going into the studio and I start doing vocals for the new DREAM THEATER. So I'm about six songs into the album. I'm recording up in Canada, and as I'm recording my vocals, Jordan [Rudess] is currently recording his keyboards, piano and putting on all his amazing sounds from his various software that he has, and he's doing that down in New York. The drums, the guitar and the bass are all done, so it's just a matter of Jordan and I finishing our parts, and the mix is to commence… I think May 30 or the 31st we're supposed to start mixing the album. But it's all going incredible and it's all moving ahead. We're looking at an early September release — somewhere around the 7th or the 10th, somewhere around there is the release indication at this point."
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Dream Theater album update:

When asked about the status of the recording sessions for the follow-up to 2009's "Black Clouds & Silver Linings" album, LaBrie said, "Right now, I'm talking to you, and then, literally, within about a half an hour after we're done talking, I'm going into the studio and I start doing vocals for the new DREAM THEATER. So I'm about six songs into the album. I'm recording up in Canada, and as I'm recording my vocals, Jordan [Rudess] is currently recording his keyboards, piano and putting on all his amazing sounds from his various software that he has, and he's doing that down in New York. The drums, the guitar and the bass are all done, so it's just a matter of Jordan and I finishing our parts, and the mix is to commence… I think May 30 or the 31st we're supposed to start mixing the album. But it's all going incredible and it's all moving ahead. We're looking at an early September release — somewhere around the 7th or the 10th, somewhere around there is the release indication at this point."
    was going to post this, but seemed a little too cliched...stoked tho!!!
    September <_>
    Problem?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    trivium is actually getting worse lol
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy