Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    as per blabbermouth. black dahlia murder will be releasing ritual on june 21 in NA

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157428

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

"Ritual" track listing:

01. A Shrine To Madness
    02. Moonlight Equilibrium
    03. On Stirring Seas Of Salted Blood
    04. Conspiring With The Damned
    05. The Window
    06. Carbonized In Cruciform
    07. Den Of The Picquerist
    08. Malenchanments Of The Necrosphere
    09. The Grave Robber's Work
    10. The Raven
    11. Great Burning Nullifier
    12. Blood In The Ink
    So awesome. CANT WAIT!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The new alestorm should leak soon
    that album's gonna rock
    oh it sure as hell will
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I am super exicited for that new BDM. its gonna be awesome.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    that album's gonna rock
    oh it sure as hell will
    dude check out this vid my bro just showed me
    dude from Swashbuckle playing with Alestorm bout 2:45
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vav-FBcBqA&feature=related
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Swedish metallers IN FLAMES will release their tenth album, "Sounds Of A Playground Fading", via Century Media Records on the following dates:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway: Friday, June 17
    Finland, Hungary: Wednesday, June 22
    Spain, Italy: Tuesday, June 21
    Rest Of Europe: Monday, June 20
    North America: Tuesday, June 21
    Australia, New Zealand: Friday, June 24

13 songs were laid down for the CD, which was recorded at the band's IF Studios in Gothenburg with engineer Roberto Laghi (HARDCORE SUPERSTAR, LOK, SONIC SYNDICATE).

"Sounds Of A Playground Fading" track listing:

01. Sounds Of A Playground Fading
    02. Deliver Us
    03. All For Me
    04. The Puzzle
    05. Fear Is The Weakness
    06. Where The Dead Ships Dwell
    07. The Attic
    08. Darker Times
    09. Ropes
    10. Enter Tragedy
    11. Jester's Door
    12. A New Dawn
    13. Liberation

Awesome album cover and it comes out in the states on the day after I graduate!
    as per blabbermouth. black dahlia murder will be releasing ritual on june 21 in NA

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157428

Another album the day after graduation! That's gonna be such a fun day
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Damn you graduate June 20th? I graduate May 22nd
    image Photobucket
    Yup. I know, it sucks. We start school in September. I'm guessing you start at the end of August?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    that album's gonna rock
    oh it sure as hell will
    dude check out this vid my bro just showed me
    dude from Swashbuckle playing with Alestorm bout 2:45
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vav-FBcBqA&feature=related
    perfect example of why alestorm crowds are so much fucking fun

and when Alestorm played wolves of the sea when i saw em Heri from TYR came out on stage and joined in, it was awesome.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Symphony X posted another new song on their Facebook yesterday.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    DEFTONES frontman Chino Moreno tells Billboard.com that the band is planning to spend the next few weeks working on material for the follow-up to 2010's "Diamond Eyes".

"We're going to have a month off [from touring], but in that month we're talking about going in and starting to write again, maybe even two or three weeks in a rehearsal spot just recording ideas and keeping it going," he said. "[The process will resume in September] so if all goes well hopefully we'll have some product for early next year."

Regarding what the new DEFTONES material might sound like, Moreno said, "Everyone has their own kind of little recording devices and are putting down ideas, but with a band like us we find that when we actually get together in a rehearsal spot where there's no distractions and we can work together cohesively as a band, that's really when we're writing songs. Even at sound check we'll jam and do things, but it's not like we ever stop and say, 'Okay, let's keep going on this,' because there's so many distractions. So we're not that good at working on the road. When we get home and we actually seclude ourselves in a little room, that's when it will start."

When asked about the status of "Eros", the album DEFTONES was working on with Chi Cheng before the bassist's November 2008 car accident which left him in a semi-conscious state, Moreno said, "We still have yet to even sit down as a band and listen to where it was left. There's a lot of great music on it, I know that, but... there's a lot of emotion and stuff around it, obviously. It'll be something we'll put out just out of the blue, when we feel the time is right, but I don't think that will be any time soon. Right now we're definitely going to write new music and put out a new record before we do that."

FUCK YEA
    INORITE! I'm possibly doing an interview with em next month! This makes for a great talking point!

If it's anything like Diamond Eyes, it's going to be awesome.
    AOL's Noisecreep recently conducted an interview with bassist/vocalist David Vincent of Florida-based extreme metal veterans MORBID ANGEL. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

On the band's new album, "Illud Divinum Insanus", which marks the group's first release to feature Vincent since 1995's "Domination":

"It's awesome, absolutely awesome. I just want the damn thing out, but it's hurry up and wait. That's the story of the business. I wish it was out immediately. We are doing special packaging for it, and that doesn't help my anxiety of wanting to get it out."

"We have grown out of the moniker of death metal. We call ourselves extreme music," he said. "There are too many boxes to put it in — so many descriptors! We play extreme music and it encompasses everything from incredibly fast and articulate fretboard gymnastics to the sickest, most moaning of riffs, to the usual things we do. We take it for a twist."

"We made a masterpiece. I am going to call it that. There is not one bad track on this record. Of course I am going to say that, but I don't normally say such things. It is very unique and very diverse. We didn't go through the normal channels with production, so it's that's much more special because of the decisions we made."
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LISTEN TO ANY DEFTONES SINCE AROUND THE FUR
    I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LISTEN TO ANY DEFTONES SINCE AROUND THE FUR
    Listen to White Pony and Diamond Eyes nao.