Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm really sorry about this, but I am actually kinda excited for it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic :-S
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll bury that...

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    wut dood u cant handel teh br00talz?
    I like the album cover, but that's because I fucking lover narwhals.

I'm surprised they even bothered to come out with a new album seeing as how Nabil, the guy who wrote pretty much everything, left the band.
    But to be fair Slap you know this shit will sell among the scenies regardless of who wrote it lol
    It definitely will. I was just wondering who wrote it. But after looking it up on wikipedia, the album was supposed to be released a year before it's current release date, so I guess it's been done for a while.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Earth Crisis is the most controversial band in hardcore. Their music has become the soundtrack to a movement of kids searching for an alternative lifestyle and has landed the band on the covers of magazines and even on national news networks to talk about their music and motives. Without a doubt, Earth Crisis is one of the most influential bands in the scene and they have now completed work on their latest effort - their 7th overall - which will be titled 'Neutralize the Threat' and is scheduled for release on July 12th via Century Media Records.

Earth Crisis had the following to say: "We are very happy with how 'Neutralize The Threat' came out. Musically, it resembles the song structures on 'To The Death', but with a 'Gomorah's Season Ends' vibe thrown in. Every song is lyrically inspired by real-life vigilante actions that have taken place around the globe. The topics range from The Black Panther Party to Bernard Goetz and we think it's an original lyrical concept for the band, while also retaining some subject matter we are known for dealing with in the past. Zeuss is the man and definitely delivered the best sounding record we have ever had! We can't wait for you guys to hear it!"

The track listing for 'Neutralize the Threat' is as follows:

01. Raise
    02. Neutralize The Threat
    03. Total War
    04. 100-Kiloton Blast
    05. Counterstrike
    06. By Conscience Compelled
    07. Black Talons Tear
    08. Askari
    09. The Eradicators
    10. Raze

Plans are in the works for Earth Crisis to hit the road in support of 'Neutralize the Threat' so stay tuned for more info.
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The new alestorm should leak soon
    The new Red Hot Chili Peppers album is slated for release on September 2, according to Chad Smith....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Earth Crisis is the most controversial band in hardcore. Their music has become the soundtrack to a movement of kids searching for an alternative lifestyle and has landed the band on the covers of magazines and even on national news networks to talk about their music and motives. Without a doubt, Earth Crisis is one of the most influential bands in the scene and they have now completed work on their latest effort - their 7th overall - which will be titled 'Neutralize the Threat' and is scheduled for release on July 12th via Century Media Records.

Earth Crisis had the following to say: "We are very happy with how 'Neutralize The Threat' came out. Musically, it resembles the song structures on 'To The Death', but with a 'Gomorah's Season Ends' vibe thrown in. Every song is lyrically inspired by real-life vigilante actions that have taken place around the globe. The topics range from The Black Panther Party to Bernard Goetz and we think it's an original lyrical concept for the band, while also retaining some subject matter we are known for dealing with in the past. Zeuss is the man and definitely delivered the best sounding record we have ever had! We can't wait for you guys to hear it!"

The track listing for 'Neutralize the Threat' is as follows:

01. Raise
    02. Neutralize The Threat
    03. Total War
    04. 100-Kiloton Blast
    05. Counterstrike
    06. By Conscience Compelled
    07. Black Talons Tear
    08. Askari
    09. The Eradicators
    10. Raze

Plans are in the works for Earth Crisis to hit the road in support of 'Neutralize the Threat' so stay tuned for more info.
    My favorite hardcore band.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The new Red Hot Chili Peppers album is slated for release on September 2, according to Chad Smith....
    people still listen to them? :0&
    FUCK YEAH!
    people still listen to them? :0&
    Not surprised you don't like them.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    The new alestorm should leak soon
    that album's gonna rock
    I'll bury that...

i might pick this up if its at a record store i'm at...

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    as per blabbermouth. black dahlia murder will be releasing ritual on june 21 in NA

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157428

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep