Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Scale The Summit is preparing a new album. That's cool news.
    I love winning with women
    West Coast death gore hooligans, Exhumed, recently completed recording the follow-up to 2011's All Guts, No Glory full-length. The as-yet-untitled long player was recorded at Arcane Digital Recording in Chandler, Arizona with Ryan Butler (Misery Index, Landmine Marathon, Phobia). All drums were tracked at Trench Studios in Corona, California with John Haddad (Hirax, Abysmal Dawn, Intronaut). The unholy offering will be unleashed by Relapse Records sometime next year.

In the interim, the West Coast road burners, who recently returned from a short run of Japanese dates with death metal legends Cannibal Corpse, will embark upon a five-week North American tour with Napalm Death and Municipal Waste.

Neat. I didn't know it was being recorded here all along :)) :-c
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seeing those niggas in Exhumed next week. Trying to party with them after.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I'm missing Exhumed...and they're coming to Nashville....
    :((

I'll be in Nashville when Its in Illinois, and in Illinois when its in Nashville... :-w
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is Speedwolf at the Nash date?
    yes
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

thoughts on new album by The Sword?

lol best album evaaaarrr....

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Alex said:

Scale The Summit is preparing a new album. That's cool news.

FUCKYES....the collective owned all forms of ass...
    New Pelican album on the way too! \m/
    Few days old, but surprised it was never posted.

The US death metal legends Autopsy, who recently served up the 5 hour epic DVD 'Born Undead', have checked in on the run up to the recording of their sixth studio album, due for release on Peaceville Records mid 2013:

"Greetings casket crawlers and gore ghouls! Autopsy is ready to bleed out a bit of news for all to gnaw on...

"2012 has been a hell of a year for the band, with the 'All Tomorrow's Funerals' album release, a string of insane shows throughout the world and the 'Born Undead' DVD hitting the shelves. Adding to the insanity is the first official Autopsy sanctioned comic book titled 'Feast for a Funeral' out on Halloween 2012.

"Now it is time to begin constructing the next deathly audio monstrosity. Consisting of all new material, Autopsy promises the heaviest, darkest and most devastating album to date. This task is not being taken lightly and the band will see to it eardrums are torn, minds are destroyed and skulls are crushed. To make the horror complete, none other than famed artist Joe Petagno is handling the cover painting. Brace yourself for a mid 2013 release and know your hunger for death metal will be met with soul bludgeoning darkness and blood spattering savagery."

In other Autopsy related news, Peaceville have also just released a vinyl edition of Autopsy's original 1995 swansong release, the sumptuous 'Shitfun', plus Abscess' classic 'Through the Cracks of Death' marking 10 years since release, and now presented for the first time ever on vinyl.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Blink 182 album is on its way :-c
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    LAXdef16 said:

New Blink 182 album is on its way :-c

eww
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yet you would be all over a new I See Stars album
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    LAXdef16 said:

Yet you would be all over a new I See Stars album

You bet your ass I would.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To answer the question of what's next for ANB - Kat, Rich and myself are each heading up our own independent full lengths with Hull, finishing off with a solo release by Scott. Each one will be a completely different style/ direction from the next -idea is to make ANB even more of a genre-less effort. Recording has all ready begun and they will most likely be released within a month or two of each other starting probably forth quarter 2013. More details as they develop

3 new ANB records including one with all Kat = you're moshing
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Full Metal Jackie: What could you tell us about a timeline for the next DEATH ANGEL album?

Mark: Right now the plan is to hit the studio in April, and so right now we're about eight skeletons deep, musically. Lyrically, I'd better start grabbing that pen because Rob [Cavestany, guitar] is winning. I've gotta catch up … The thing is, once I start writing I get in a flow and it's going to happen. For this next record, we plan on writing a good twenty, twenty five songs and picking out the best eight, ten. We're on fire right now; we are. [laughs]
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    new Anaal Nathrakh comes out today \m/
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    New ATR today \m/

Ah who am i kidding I-)
    inb4lists
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    There are actually some good songs on the new ATR .